[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know which survivors sat in those seats? (if any did).

346268[/snapback]

If you click on all of the seats it will randomly turn one of the seats green and tell you who sat in the seat. Like Shannon and Boone were in seat 9 e and f, I think.

Lock was 14c.

But click on things and when a seat turns green, you get little flash pop ups with hints.

If you click on all of the seats it will randomly turn one of the seats green and tell you who sat in the seat. Like Shannon and Boone were in seat 9 e and f, I think. 

Lock was 14c. 

But click on things and when a seat turns green, you get little flash pop ups with hints.

346276[/snapback]

After you play the trailer for next season, it gives you access to a "thread board," where all sorts of rampant LOST discussion is on-going. I was on there for a couple of hours last night, and one thing I found out was that if you exit the site and then come back, you will see diffent things when you click on the various seats. Coooooool. :huh:

Lock was 14c. 

346276[/snapback]

rght, but what is the significance of Boone, Shannon, Locke, Mars, Charlie, and jack showing?

Could there be some correlation with some survivors "lost" someone dear to them and some didn't before the flight?

346398[/snapback]

Interesting, what if LOST doesnt mean that they are lost somewhere, but that they lost something dear to them.

Sayid and Nadia, Jack lost his Father, Locke lost his outback trip... this doesnt fit everyone, of course.

I'm doing screen shots of each image that pops up. They go faster and faster. I noticed some images show up for just a split second and are different than the rest for that person. Like the scribbled note.

I'm doing screen shots of each image that pops up. They go faster and faster. I noticed some images show up for just a split second and are different than the rest for that person. Like the scribbled note.

346408[/snapback]

Charlie has two that come up (journal and Drive Shaft Pass) And if Shannon comes up, repeated clicking of her seat makes Sayid's passport get darker and darker. Locke's is the only one with sound.

Interesting, what if LOST doesnt mean that they are lost somewhere, but that they lost something dear to them.

Sayid and Nadia, Jack lost his Father, Locke lost his outback trip... this doesnt fit everyone, of course.

346407[/snapback]

An EXCELLENT hypothesis...

Sayid and Nadia

Locke and his legs (or his father)

Jack and his father (and wife?)

Hurley and his...life? (he lost so much because of winning the lottery)

Sawyer and his...life? (due to the actions of his father)

Kate and her old boyfriend Tom (plus something to do with her father)

Jin and his...life...self-respect? (taken in the deal he made with Sun's father)

Sun and her freedom (more of a result of their restrictive culture)

Michael and Walt (twice he's lost him now)

Walt and Michael...and his mother...and now Vincent

Shannon and Boone...each other (though as stepchildren, each may have lost a parent)

Danielle and her daughter

This really builds on our previous idea of there being a father-related theme.

An EXCELLENT hypothesis...

Sayid and Nadia

Locke and his legs (or his father)

Jack and his father (and wife?)

Hurley and his...life? (he lost so much because of winning the lottery)

Sawyer and his...life? (due to the actions of his father)

Kate and her old boyfriend Tom (plus something to do with her father)

Jin and his...life...self-respect? (taken in the deal he made with Sun's father)

Sun and her freedom (more of a result of their restrictive culture)

Michael and Walt (twice he's lost him now)

Walt and Michael...and his mother...and now Vincent

Shannon and Boone...each other (though as stepchildren, each may have lost a parent)

Danielle and her daughter

This really builds on our previous idea of there being a father-related theme.

346421[/snapback]

I think there is a correlation and meaning to this.

Look at the Iraqi's real name!

But on the other side of the Island....

They will discover

They're NOT the survivors they thought that were

This line make me wonder...

Last night I rewatched the scene with the "others". The old man's reaction to Michael telling them that they had survived an airplane crash was interesting. He said:

"An airplane crash? Ya' don't say."

I guess it's the way he said it... like an adult responding to a child's imaginary storyline. Like "Oh You just saw a purple dragon? You don't say. That's nice."

I not totally sure what it might mean but I think it could be possible that the plane crash was an implanted or imagined memory. That might be why the numbers and other survivors keep showing up it the backstories of characters.

Again my logic isn't 100% here but it just seems that the old man's reaction to the survivors on the raft and that tag line might mean that all has not been what it seems.

Feel free to flame away.

Does anyone else know the last names of the characters...i have searched the net to some degree with little luck...i bring this up because the last names we do know all carry a significance...so maybe the last names of some of the other main characters do as well...

John "Locke" - philosopher

Danielle "Russeau" - philosopher

Jack "Shepherd" - He takes care of everyone on the island...