Falcons DC Dean Pees calls young NFL coaches “entitled” and “spoiled”

JohnNord

6 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

You must be popular. 

More popular than a bad DC Dan pees and his "I am entitled b.c I am old" speech... maybe if he had a better defense he wouldn't be so worried about the newer DCs taking his job.

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

More popular than a bad DC Dan pees and his "I am entitled b.c I am old" speech... maybe if he had a better defense he wouldn't be so worried about the newer DCs taking his job.

He’s a bad DC because he 1 good corner, 1 good and 1 solid LBs and 1 good DT?  That D being bad has nothing to do with Pees being a bad DC.  Maybe if he had better players, fans of other teams that never watch his defense play wouldn’t make such ignorant statements.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

A man that has spent 40+ years in the NFL has earned his stripes and is not in the category of “entitled”…..especially being a two time Super Bowl winner.

The man he works for is 40.

• Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A man that has spent 40+ years in the NFL has earned his stripes and is not in the category of “entitled”…..especially being a two time Super Bowl winner.

The man he works for is 40.

It's how you know it's time to retire.  

• Eyeroll 2

12 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm old enough to remember when Atlanta was a good team

Huh?  Atlanta was in the Super Bowl 5 years ago!  Most of us here can remember that, I assume.

On 1/7/2022 at 7:29 PM, TBBills said:

You do sound like an old man even though you say your "20-something"... which is odd to say. Like you forgot the second digit of your age.

shake-my-fist-because-i-fear-change.jpg

Is the person who refers to himself as a "20 something" really 20 something years old?

Seems fishy.

• Agree 1

On 1/7/2022 at 11:57 AM, TheFunPolice said:

Plus the analytic spreadsheet people are insufferable lately. Josh Allen is still a bust to them, because their pivot table in Excel says so. 

Do these people who think Allen is still a bust have names? 

On 1/7/2022 at 10:41 AM, Buffalo Boy said:

Spot on.

Not just about coaching but about a generation who have grown up with ZERO self formed/ learned interpersonal, face to face social skills.

Computers and cell phones have created a different way of living. Some of it good but some bad.

There is a commercial about one of the big pizza companies giving charity to the mom and pop restaurants because people are too lazy to actually either go to a restaurant or pick their own food up….WTF has happened to this country?

Get a car delivered to you ( get screwed on the deal)

Sell your house without listing it ( get screwed on the deal)

Get anything without any work or discomfort but pay a hefty premium and think you are winning due to convenience.

Yeah, Coach here is preaching to a bunch of us oldsters😎

Really miss the old time social skills of Hank Bullough- you don't see these young pups farting during press conferences anymore. Old school.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.