Jets pick 4th and 7th currently 

Jets:

Saleh knows Russ, obviously

Plenty of cap room

Good young weapons - Moore, Carter

Wilson NY Market 

Not traded within NFC 

Done

The Jets are not moving on from Zach Wilson. Period. And they certainly aren’t going to give up draft picks as well.

58 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That was one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read.  A 70 year old Pete Carrol is more valuable than Wilson?  You couldn’t get a 7th round pick for Pete (coaches have been traded for, BTW).  Wilson would bring 2+ first round picks.  Don’t know why people find it so hard to grasp that Russ is struggling because he shredded his hand.  He didn’t suddenly forget how to play football right after he returned.

If they can’t coexist, you boot the old man and keep the best player in franchise history who still has 5+ prime seasons left.

1 hour ago, Billl said:

That was one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read.  A 70 year old Pete Carrol is more valuable than Wilson?  You couldn’t get a 7th round pick for Pete (coaches have been traded for, BTW).  Wilson would bring 2+ first round picks.  Don’t know why people find it so hard to grasp that Russ is struggling because he shredded his hand.  He didn’t suddenly forget how to play football right after he returned.

If they can’t coexist, you boot the old man and keep the best player in franchise history who still has 5+ prime seasons left.

I agree with that regarding the QB vs the coach.

But I think his point was his teammates don't like him.  So it isn't a matter of just coach and player but most? of the roster and player.  

I don't know.  I don't get any of this and how it started but something happened with this team and Wilson.  Who is at fault isn't relevant.  

On 12/30/2021 at 5:12 PM, 78thealltimegreat said:

Does seem like Russell Wilson is even believing his time is coming to an end with The Hawks…

The Giants, Eagles, and even The Jets are rumored to be interested with talk of dangling Zack Wilson for Russ

So where does he end up? I’m going with the Giants 

Living in North Jersey.  Right by Metlife stadium, I get wfan NY and the radio guys and fans all believe they'll get Russ. They predict it'll cost 1 of their first rounders this year and 2 2nd rders. 

Carolina

On 12/30/2021 at 5:24 PM, Ya Digg? said:

It’s gotta be nice working for the front office of the Broncos-can’t get a competent QB, defense is normally at least decent, just make sure you have a play maker or 2, and because of your location you will always be brought up as a potential landing spot for these QB’s to want to finish out their careers. Become good for a couple of seasons, that QB retires, then you go back to being average at best for a couple of years before the next great QB wants to go there

Whats so great about Denver? High taxes , long winters, forest fires

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Living in North Jersey.  Right by Metlife stadium, I get wfan NY and the radio guys and fans all believe they'll get Russ. They predict it'll cost 1 of their first rounders this year and 2 2nd rders. 

I assume you’re talking about the giants, not the Jets…

12 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Carolina

Whats so great about Denver? High taxes , long winters, forest fires

Denver is amazing.   Beautiful scenery, tons to do, and it has the most sunny days of any city in the country.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.