Merry Christmas To All (Bills Fans) !

T master

It is Christmas eve & i would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas !

Despite all the troubles this past year & all our differences of opinions i pray to all here that you receive blessings beyond what we all deserve & in this coming year that health & safety be a blessing to you all & your families .

God is good 🙌 his son is the reason we celebrate Christmas i pray he touches all of our hearts with love in a way that only he can In Jesus name 🙌 !! 

Merry Christmas - GO BILLS !!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Merry Christmas!

on this joyous day with a new year approaching.

Im sure we can all hope for:

1. Bodily choice whether it’s abortion or vax

2. Getting rid of people who hate religion such as the Islamophobic comments we are hearing in Congress to the max

3. Let’s get rid of the flags and symbols, like statues, in this country where the flags and symbols represent people who got their ass kicked in a war and we’re told hey, you don’t belong here any more

4. Let’s get rid of people who try to overthrow this government while everyone says hey 45 we don’t want you anymore

These Christmas wishes will create a better nation. So let us hope and pray that these come to fruition.

Let us all thank god that he said Trump, you’re not a person to run this nation so my will says Biden (who also sucks) is better.

Thy will be done. Praise God for his choices.