Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Is the ordeal over yet?  

We still need this distraction for the coming global economic meltdown in 2023 - like good little sheep.

Then by spring 2024 it’s WWIII.  

Good little sheep.  

Such a boring phrase used by people who have decided they’re smarter than everyone else. 

The war will be over by 2024 because Russia cannot sustain its losses for that long. 

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Such a boring phrase used by people who have decided they’re smarter than everyone else. 

The war will be over by 2024 because Russia cannot sustain its losses for that long. 

Lol.  Russia can’t sustain losses - what is this 1915?  

You think there’s an actual war going on tho my mistake.  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“I think Covid came from a wet market.”

—People with Ukraine flag in pfp

What are you even talking about?

You made a statement implying you don’t believe the war even exists, I asked about that and your respond with this non sequitor? Are you ok? 

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

What are you even talking about?

You made a statement implying you don’t believe the war even exists, I asked about that and your respond with this non sequitor? Are you ok? 

Authorities in Ukraine have admitted that the “Ghost of Kyiv”, a hero who is believed to have shot down a vast number of Russian military aircraft, is a myth.

“The Ghost of Kyiv is a super-hero legend whose character was created by Ukrainians!” Ukraine’s air force said in a statement on Facebook.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ghost-of-kyiv-pilot-myth-b2069786.html

Kind of like this money laundering sch….I mean war.  

This one’s for Billy:

Zelensky knows what happened to America, how Trump ushered in an era of social panic and conformity. He knows we are now a country run by frightened and empty fools who form an unquestioning consensus about what’s virtuous (Black Lives Matter, Fauci, #MeToo) and then fall all over themselves to worship and cater to it while ignoring its excesses and lies.

What a spectacle it is watching everyone in a mad rush to top one another to prove their virtue, fealty, and loyalty to the latest symbol of status.

Zelensky understands this, and that’s why he has perfectly positioned himself as The New Thing, Today’s Totem of Virtue: Russia evil. Putin evil. Look at me in Vogue — see, I’m just like you! Watch me parade around like Fidel Castro in military attire. You guys loved Fidel, amiright?

Zelensky has brilliantly — brilliantly! — positioned himself to be The Thing Through Which The Establishment Proves Its Purity.

That means the only questions anyone dares ask about Zelensky and Ukraine are…

Who can give Ukraine the most money?

Who can give Ukraine the most weapons?

Who can give Ukraine the most praise?

Who can lick Zelensky’s boots the cleanest?

Zelensky is getting everything he wants and more, including America flirting with nuclear war.

Why?

Because he was savvy enough to crack the code of the shallow, insecure, conformist idiots we elect and reelect as our leaders.

The man is a genius.

I don’t blame him. I blame us, our politicians, and the voters who put them in office.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/22/nolte-volodymyr-zelensky-plays-corrupt-elites-fiddle/

Coincidentally these same losers wanted to shift your attention away from Covid, inflation, Social Media manipulation, and the disaster that is the Biden administration as soon as humanly possible and got it with this farce in Ukraine.  

It was so simple.  

Trump is gone.  But who is ….. oh yea!  Putin - just make Trump’s “BFF” (who never invaded anybody with Trump in office) public enemy number 1 now and watch the sheeple suck it all up like the vaccine and masks.  

Edited by Big Blitz

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Authorities in Ukraine have admitted that the “Ghost of Kyiv”, a hero who is believed to have shot down a vast number of Russian military aircraft, is a myth.

“The Ghost of Kyiv is a super-hero legend whose character was created by Ukrainians!” Ukraine’s air force said in a statement on Facebook.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ghost-of-kyiv-pilot-myth-b2069786.html

Kind of like this money laundering sch….I mean war.  

Are you having a stroke? Is there someone nearby who can help you?

Obviously the ghost of Kyiv was fake. Does that mean there is no war? 

49 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Are you having a stroke? Is there someone nearby who can help you?

Obviously the ghost of Kyiv was fake. Does that mean there is no war? 

No.  There isn’t.  Not the sense you think.  Who is fighting who exactly?  Is Team Ukraine actually fighting for “their country?”  What country was this?  A George Soros money laundering operation?  Exactly

Now The people telling you this is an “epic battle for democracy” from behind their face diapers and mandated vaccines, just named a Twitter account that posts videos made by the very people themselves saying or doing the things they want to pretend aren’t real, as a “misinformer of the year.”

I have more proof this is a Jussie Smullet “war” then you do that it’s something we should be pouring 100s of billions of dollars into.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

No.  There isn’t.  Not the sense you think.  Who is fighting who exactly?  Is Team Ukraine actually fighting for “their country?”  What country was this?  A George Soros money laundering operation?  Exactly

Now The people telling you this is an “epic battle for democracy” from behind their face diapers and mandated vaccines, just named a Twitter account that posts videos made by the very people themselves saying or doing the things they want to pretend aren’t real, as a “misinformer of the year.”

I have more proof this is a Jussie Smullet “war” then you do that it’s something we should be pouring 100s of billions of dollars into.  

So nobody has died. It’s all fake. It doesn’t mean anything? It’s just (((Soros))) doing… something?

Is that right?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So nobody has died. It’s all fake. It doesn’t mean anything? It’s just (((Soros))) doing… something?

Is that right?

Not sure.  

Kind of like the wet market stay 6 feet apart flu. 

Team Mask all fell right to Team Ukraine.  

Absolutely stunning.  

Scientists - one’s allowed in a future free society allowed to question and critically think are going to be studying the very real things Doctor Robert Malone said were happening to these deranged scared insecure fascist lunatics but was banned off CCP TWITTER (that we were also told was absolutely not rigging their algorithms to influence public opinion). 

Go……Ukraine 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not sure.  

Kind of like the wet market stay 6 feet apart flu. 

Team Mask all fell right to Team Ukraine.  

Absolutely stunning.  

Scientists - one’s allowed in a future free society allowed to question and critically think are going to be studying the very real things Doctor Robert Malone said were happening to these deranged scared insecure fascist lunatics but was banned off CCP TWITTER (that we were also told was absolutely not rigging their algorithms to influence public opinion). 

Go……Ukraine 

I really hope there is someone in your life who cares for you and can help you because you are just spouting non-sequiturs that make me concerned you are in trouble

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I really hope there is someone in your life who cares for you and can help you because you are just spouting non-sequiturs that make me concerned you are in trouble

The scary part is how similar these nutjobs are.   To one degree or another, they all sound like bb to me.  Maybe their insanity is making me paranoid though. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The scary part is how similar these nutjobs are.   To one degree or another, they all sound like bb to me.  Maybe their insanity is making me paranoid though. 

Eh, I think Very Online Brain / Brain Worms is a real thing. People who spend far too much time online get their minds warped and are unable to challenge the false reality they’ve created for themselves.

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Eh, I think Very Online Brain / Brain Worms is a real thing. People who spend far too much time online get their minds warped and are unable to challenge the false reality they’ve created for themselves.

I dont know it could be.  There's definitely some mental illness at play.  The ones who legit believed qanon for example.   That would have to go farther than Online Brain.    This thread is hitting that point as well.  I wish it were just straight stupid people but some are intelligent and they almost WANT their insane nonsense to be true.

21 hours ago, Chris farley said:

yeck yeah. I have alse been watching the new 24 season three on prime. 

you pretty much just perfectly explained the script.

If nothing else I hope I've done you a service and if you pay a bit more attention to what's playing out in this game of global intrigue rather buying Washington's feel-good story it will help you minimize the personal impact of the the negative consequences all of us will experience as all of these initiatives reach critical mass.         

• Like (+1) 1