Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

2 hours ago, 716er said:

Do you think Lavrovs claims about biowarfare are credible? I think that was the question.

Havent seen a dodge like that since Eddie Robinson whiffed on Pennington.

Lavrov is Baghadad Bob.

With that said, I wouldn't be surprised that that at least half from what you are hearing from the Ukrainians is untrue as well.  Let's not forget that Ukrainians are cut from the same cloth as the Russians.  

30 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Do you think civilian militias are operating drones, flying jets, and launching counter attacks against the Russian convoys?  Yeah, I've seen it.

When faced with a force 10x your size you aren't going to roll out your tanks to face the enemy head on unless you have Putin level military acumen.  Ukrainian military is ambushing the Russians at every turn.

By the numbers Ukraine's active duty military is about the same number as the Russian invading force, about 200k. Then they have 100k reservists, and 100k veterans. Add to that the people's militia aka territorial defense force, and they outnumber Russia 4 to 1.

The Russian advantage is in the number of tanks, planes, artillery and missles. Which is why they are using  ambush tactics. 

I think we have to remember that Ukraine landmass is the size of Texas with 15 million more people. I can't imagine how an invading force of 200k could possibly take the state of Texas. Because like in Ukraine, we know the entire state would fight. 

So the 200k Russian force is up against 400k Ukrainians soldiers, a militia, and the 40 million citizens that haven't fled.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 716er said:

Do you think Lavrovs claims about biowarfare are credible? I think that was the question.

Havent seen a dodge like that since Eddie Robinson whiffed on Pennington.

She didn't say biowarfare.  She said bio activities.

Yes they're credible because we just admitted (after media/democrat denial all last week and more *shocker* "that's disinformation" charges for saying we do and we're falling for Russian propaganda) that indeed there are bio weapons labs in Ukraine we are somehow involved in.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

Lavrov is Baghadad Bob.

With that said, I wouldn't be surprised that that at least half from what you are hearing from the Ukrainians is untrue as well.  Let's not forget that Ukrainians are cut from the same cloth as the Russians.  

Not half. We can see the bombs falling and their country being ruined right on CNN. They are being massacred pure and simple 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes they're credible because we just admitted (after media/democrat denial all last week and more *shocker* "that's disinformation" charges) that indeed there are bio weapons labs in Ukraine we are somehow involved in.

Who is creditable? 

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

Keep digging. You'll tie this into your Fauci conspiracy eventually.

Keep dodging and being a dupe.  

I answered your question.  You cower like you see germs everywhere.

It's a simple question.  Do we have a bio lab there yes or no

19 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

By the numbers Ukraine's active duty military is about the same number as the Russian invading force, about 200k. Then they have 100k reservists, and 100k veterans. Add to that the people's militia aka territorial defense force, and they outnumber Russia 4 to 1.

The Russian advantage is in the number of tanks, planes, artillery and missles. Which is why they are using  ambush tactics. 

I think we have to remember that Ukraine landmass is the size of Texas with 15 million more people. I can't imagine how an invading force of 200k could possibly take the state of Texas. Because like in Ukraine, we know the entire state would fight. 

So the 200k Russian force is up against 400k Ukrainians soldiers, a militia, and the 40 million citizens that haven't fled.

The difference is the Texans already have guns and know how to use them.  Also, there are probably more vets in Texas than Ukraine and they have real fighting experience.  Anyone invading Texas is going to get smacked up.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And Nuland admitted this because they knew these charges from Russia were coming.

I think she admitted it because she was testifying to congress.  The fact that Rubio asked her and didn't know the answer is spooky.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

And Nuland admitted this because they knew these charges from Russia were coming.

Nuland knows everything about what is going on in Ukraine being the architect of the Maiden Protests and overthrow of the Yanukovish government which set all these events in motion during the Obama administration.  My guess is she intentionally "slipped up" in Senate testimony and admitted to the bio labs to front-run the story.  She's too smart to reveal something without any important purpose.   

ODESSA, Ukraine — Ukraine’s military claimed Friday that Russia conducted an airstrike on a Belarusian town in an attempt to blame Ukraine for the attack and prompt Belarusian forces to fight with Russia.

At 2:30 p.m., Russian planes left an airfield over Belarus, entered Ukrainian airspace and then turned around over the northwest Ukrainian towns of Tumen and Horodyshche, the Ukrainian Armed Forces said in a statement on Twitter. The planes then “inflicted a fiery defeat on the settlement of Kopani,” a Belarusian town near the border with Ukraine, the statement said.

In a Facebook post, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said that Russia “is preparing a series of bloody provocations” on the Belarusian territory.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

ODESSA, Ukraine — Ukraine’s military claimed Friday that Russia conducted an airstrike on a Belarusian town in an attempt to blame Ukraine for the attack and prompt Belarusian forces to fight with Russia.

At 2:30 p.m., Russian planes left an airfield over Belarus, entered Ukrainian airspace and then turned around over the northwest Ukrainian towns of Tumen and Horodyshche, the Ukrainian Armed Forces said in a statement on Twitter. The planes then “inflicted a fiery defeat on the settlement of Kopani,” a Belarusian town near the border with Ukraine, the statement said.

In a Facebook post, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said that Russia “is preparing a series of bloody provocations” on the Belarusian territory.

I'm sure president D-bag of Belarus knew about it too.  Sick bastards.

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nuland knows everything about what is going on in Ukraine being the architect of the Maiden Protests and overthrow of the Yanukovish government which set all these events in motion during the Obama administration.  My guess is she intentionally "slipped up" in Senate testimony and admitted to the bio labs to front-run the story.  She's too smart to reveal something without any important purpose.   

And maybe I wouldn't find an issue with this but since we're being dragged into WWIII to distract from Great Depression and Stagflation Part 2 - and oops sorry we were so wrong about Covid and broke the planet - essentially we're taking foreign policy advice from The Lonely Island 

slide11-l.jpg

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes they're credible because we just admitted (after media/democrat denial all last week and more *shocker* "that's disinformation" charges for saying we do and we're falling for Russian propaganda) that indeed there are bio weapons labs in Ukraine we are somehow involved in.

Are you so ######ed that you think biological research facility = bio weapons? 

You are doing Russia and China a great service Comrade. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Well, what are you looking for as proof?

The war was supposed to be over in 96 hours, we're on day 16 and the Russians have lost over a thousand vehicles alone.  They still haven't taken any major cities.  That's pretty strong evidence that "organized" resistance is happening.

I’m not trying to get into an argument here. We’ve seen very little to no footage of an organized Ukrainian military. We’ve however seen tons of stories about average citizens taking up arms. I’m sure it’s just the way the media is choosing to cover it , but think about it….We have seen the Ukrainian President speaking from unknown underground locations and no interviews with Ukrainian military officials.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not trying to get into an argument here. We’ve seen very little to no footage of an organized Ukrainian military. We’ve however seen tons of stories about average citizens taking up arms. I’m sure it’s just the way the media is choosing to cover it , but think about it….We have seen the Ukrainian President speaking from unknown underground locations and no interviews with Ukrainian military officials.

Who do you think is operating the drones and counterattacks? Do you think Yuri and Alexis, the schoolteachers that get all the Twitter love, are using anti-aircraft and anti-tank weapons? 

Maybe the military leadership is like, busy? And Zelensky is playing the role of political leader? 

28 minutes ago, 716er said:

Lavrov is male.

Lavrov is male, therefore Lavrov is cloning men. 

Meanwhile, Russia disinformation campaigns have a long history. Back in 1983, they launched Operation Denver. A global campaign the spread the rumor that the US created HIV and infected Africa. 

https://direct.mit.edu/jcws/article-abstract/23/3/4/106859/Operation-Denver-The-East-German-Ministry-for?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Edited by Motorin'
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Who do you think is operating the drones and counterattacks? Do you think Yuri and Alexis, the schoolteachers that get all the Twitter love, are using anti-aircraft and anti-tank weapons? 

Maybe the military leadership is like, busy? And Zelensky is playing the role of political leader? 

Relax John.
I’m making a comment on how this is being portrayed on TV.