Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

As I said, and will again, this is covered ground.

Page 128 of this thread has my response, so kindly stop asking the same stuff.

Just yes or no? I think Putin is obviously a war criminal. You seriously think invading a democratic republic to destroy its democracy isn’t a war crime? Shelling cities filled with hundreds of thousands and millions of civilians isn’t a war crime? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Our government is bad with the truth as Putin’s? 

Maybe when Trump was president and talking. Trump was a complete lying pos, but he got thrown out of office.

So is and will be Joey. 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me get this straight….the ENTIRE media, Biden Administration, the EU, and pretty much everyone else on the planet has come out as solidly anti-Putin and the classic posters on here have set their hair on fire because ONE talk show pundit is asking some different questions? Geez people, you’d have all flunked out of every decent university in America! 

I am sure you’re as defensive about Rachel Maddow. 

Try being American and not partisan. Tokyo Rose Tucker is a corporate figurehead for Hate Inc. Keep buying the product if you want. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And perhaps also not true. 

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I am sure you’re as defensive about Rachel Maddow. 

Try being American and not partisan. Tokyo Rose Tucker is a corporate figurehead for Hate Inc. Keep buying the product if you want. 

And perhaps also not true. 

Oh the irony 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

no matter how much you deflect Ukraine is being destroyed because Russia doesn’t respect America under Biden 

So Russia helped create the biggest refugee crisis of that war in 2018-2019 in Syria because they knew they had a stooge in the WH? 

That attack last night near Poland border. There was a report that many of the missiles were shot down. Interesting —-

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/13/russia-widens-attacks-on-ukraine-with-missile-strike-on-base-close-to-polish-border

There has been speculation too that the area has been used both to receive incoming weapons shipments for Ukraine’s military as well as training the large numbers of foreign volunteers flocking to the country.

Simon Shuster of Time magazine, who was in the area the day before, said on Twitter: “When Russia bombed the base near Lviv last night, it had to assume Americans were likely to be killed or injured. A coordinator of foreign volunteers in Ukraine told me the base was a hub for 1000s of them, coming from all over to help Ukraine. I met some from US, UK, Australia.”

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We should of deployed fighters forward. Deterrence works. 

Just insanity.

Glad nobody in that decision making chain had the same view.

Let's take two squadrons of our most advances airplanes and place them as bait on an airfield that could easily be taken out.

• Agree 1