SNF whoever at whoever, I will not watch.

Bubba Gump

I can hear that scarecrow Cris Collinsworth pumping up the new AFCE leaders, the Bill Belichick NE Patriots. Led by their rookie of the year candidate QB, Max Johns. I'm sure they will be anointed the AFC team to beat the rest of this season. The NFL shows are gonna be unbearable to listen to this week. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Patriots are right there for the #1 seed and play Tennessee still 

But......we all know they are the media darlings and today's Bills loss just opened the barn doors for some serious Pats ballwashing and SB conversations. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Try the online game announcers?

I'm thinking season 2 of Tiger King instead. 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

The line is currently Buffalo -4.5

So bet an alternate line of say....Saints minus 17?? Bills do not deserve to be favored on the road, again without Brown and Star. If Kamara is back, I'm pounding the Saints.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Not to worry. I will transcribe any Collinsworth praise of Mac Jones, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots for you. I may even start a separate thread on it, just like those recurring "Chris Simms says Allen now playing like the genetically engineered son of Staubach and Favre" threads.

9:07 EST: Collinsworth suggests, Michaels agrees, that Chargers kind of happy that Miami took Tua and they were left with Herbert.

More to come.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I think Tirico and Brees are calling the game.

I'll take them over Ol Micheals and Collinsdouche anytime. Tirico is usually non-biased and I think Brees is smart enough to not destroy his future career by being a homer all night. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.