Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

7 minutes ago, AbsoluteMeatHead said:

I have a sort of developing Spidey sense that because of Aaron Rogers defiant stance against the league by lying about his vaccine status, the league will seek to make an example of the Green Bay Packers.  Don't think it a strange occurrence when suddenly Rodger's deep completions get flagged for a phantom PI or holding call.  Either the NFL does this malfeasance or look weak in the face of big name defiance.  The NFL can make ya and the NFL can break ya.  Tom Brady is an example of the NFL making him.  So, in my humble opinion I expect the Packers to suddenly and strangely take a nose dive.  A sacrifice on the altar of the Luciferian elites who run the league.  They are not about forgiveness but of instilling fear and exercising control.  For this reason, in my estimation Beckham would be walking onto a sinking ship if he were to sign with the Packers.  I know all this sounds conspiratorial but hear me out and let this post age and see if I need to consult my doctor for a change of meds...  

This place the week after a loss is a magical place. Better than Disneyland. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

We pay Dion Dawkins $11MM per season, they pay Aaron Donald $14MM. They have 10 players with Cap hits above $5MM, we have 16 players with Cap hits above $5MM. Bills JAG's with cap hits above $5MM include Addison, Klein, and Butler.

You left off the Rams dead cap hit...They have a cap hit of $24.7 MM for Goff, $8.4 MM for Gurley, $3.5 MM for DeSean Jackson, $3.3 MM for Leonard Floyd, and $2.7 MM for Michael Brockers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean I like conspiracies and I still have some but Belichick constantly makes a mockery of NFL regulations.  How many Superbowls did they miss while Brady was there?

He made a mockery of NFL regulations but not their mandates.  But when Rogers decides to start mowing the other Roger (Goodell's) lawn, there's going to be a what amounts to, for all intents and purposes, a ritual sacrifice.  Somebody must feed the dragon...

Edited by AbsoluteMeatHead
Too much time on my hands.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteMeatHead said:

He made a mockery of NFL regulations but not their mandates.  But when Rogers decides to start mowing the other Roger (Goodell's) lawn, there's going to be a what amounts to, for all intents and purposes, a ritual sacrifice.  Somebody must feed the dragon...

Regulations are mandates. Mandates are regulations. Finkle is Einhorn.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.