Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

I really want it to be Buffalo. We need something better than the Davis/Sanders monster at the X, He's still so fast and smooth in his routes, even if he's lost some pop after the catch.

On 11/8/2021 at 11:44 AM, No Place To Hyde said:

What good is adding a downfield target when Allen has about 1.3 seconds from snap to some big ugly dude in his face?

Bills OLine will get healthy. Only 2/5ths of the starting OLine was available against the Jags. Most NFL teams don't have enough depth to roster 8-9 starting quality lineman

Earlier I said OBJ to Buffalo made no sense. Now? We can't run block or run the ball. Teams aren't afraid of or respect our RB's. And for good reason. No way to fix either of those issues in FA now. Teams know all we can do is pass. So F it. Yeah, we're gonna pass and you know we're gonna pass. But when we're sending Diggs, Beckham, Beasley, and Sanders or combinations thereof - good luck either way.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2

I said Pats because Belicek has signed other disruptive guys and handed out second chances. And to screw Bills over. I can see Odell not wanting to go there given the Rookie QB and the Pats system. I heard on WFAN yesterday the Pats reassigned someone to PS giving them an open roster spot. Hope he goes elsewhere, preferably NFC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.