Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

If he TRULY is about winning, he will take the minimum and sign to play with Rodgers for rest of season and chase a ring.  They by far are the best team interested in signing him right now and have the best QB of the teams interested in signing him.  

If thats all BS, and money still matters...he will go to a middling team that is probably no better than a lower seed playoff team likely to get bounced early...like the Raiders or Seahawks.  

The Chiefs make sense. They need someone to help take the pressure of Hill. They are on the edge of the play-offs, it would be a low-risk and potentially high-reward move for them.

As for the Bills, I do not see how OBJ makes much sense. Not sure he upgrades anything from R's 2-4, maybe if they cut Sanders? But that is all, and it won't happen.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

he’s a cancer 

of course the Bills won’t do anything 

there are FAR bigger issues than needing a PrimaDonna WR when we are loaded in WR talent

We are not loaded in WR talent. Diggs is a good #1 but not a superstar (no, I'm not interested in hearing his stats from last year). Beasley is a nice 3/4 option. Sanders is 34 and on his third team in 3 years; as Chris Simms would say, there's a reason for that. Davis is not good enough to be a #2.

15 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

First Von Miller, now Odell Beckham Jr. 

Where is the money coming from? Further proof that the salary cap is a myth?

We pay Dion Dawkins $11MM per season, they pay Aaron Donald $14MM. They have 10 players with Cap hits above $5MM, we have 16 players with Cap hits above $5MM. Bills JAG's with cap hits above $5MM include Addison, Klein, and Butler.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

We pay Dion Dawkins $11MM per season, they pay Aaron Donald $14MM. They have 10 players with Cap hits above $5MM, we have 16 players with Cap hits above $5MM. Bills JAG's with cap hits above $5MM include Addison, Klein, and Butler.

We have A LOT of fat to cut next off season. 

20 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

If he TRULY is about winning, he will take the minimum and sign to play with Rodgers for rest of season and chase a ring.  They by far are the best team interested in signing him right now and have the best QB of the teams interested in signing him.  

If thats all BS, and money still matters...he will go to a middling team that is probably no better than a lower seed playoff team likely to get bounced early...like the Raiders or Seahawks.  

I have a sort of developing Spidey sense that because of Aaron Rogers defiant stance against the league by lying about his vaccine status, the league will seek to make an example of the Green Bay Packers.  Don't think it a strange occurrence when suddenly Rodger's deep completions get flagged for a phantom PI or holding call.  Either the NFL does this malfeasance or look weak in the face of big name defiance.  The NFL can make ya and the NFL can break ya.  Tom Brady is an example of the NFL making him.  So, in my humble opinion I expect the Packers to suddenly and strangely take a nose dive.  A sacrifice on the altar of the Luciferian elites who run the league.  They are not about forgiveness but of instilling fear and exercising control.  For this reason, in my estimation Beckham would be walking onto a sinking ship if he were to sign with the Packers.  I know all this sounds conspiratorial but hear me out and let this post age and see if I need to consult my doctor for a change of meds...  

Edited by AbsoluteMeatHead
Because real men spell check.
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AbsoluteMeatHead said:

I have a sort of developing Spidey sense that because of Aaron Rogers defiant stance against the league by lying about his vaccine status, the league will seek to make an example of of the Green Bay Packers.  Don't think it a strange occurrence when suddenly Rodger's deep completions get flagged for a phantom PI or holding call.  Either the NFL does this malfeasance or look weak in the face of big name defiance.  The NFL can make ya and the NFL can break ya.  Tom Brady is an example of the NFL making him.  So, in my humble opinion I expect the Packers to suddenly and strangely take a nose dive.  A sacrifice on the altar of the Luciferian elites who run the league.  They are not about forgiveness but of instilling fear and exercising control.  For this reason, in my estimation Beckham would be walking onto a sinking ship if he were to sign with the Packers.  I know all this sounds conspiratorial but hear me out and let this post age and see if I need to consult my doctor for a change of meds...  

I mean I like conspiracies and I still have some but Belichick constantly makes a mockery of NFL regulations.  How many Superbowls did they miss while Brady was there?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.