Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm saying other - Jaguars because they're near the top of the waiver priority, they have enough cap space to take on his contract, and he fills a need. If he passes through waivers I'd guess the Raiders.

I don't see him being claimed on waivers. Taking on that contract for a guy who would most likely pull a Dri Archer if it's some place he doesn't want to to go seems unlikely. Also I'd bet that his agent is letting it known behind the scenes that Odell wants to pick his destination and that he may not show up if you claim him.

10 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I don't see him being claimed on waivers. Taking on that contract for a guy who would most likely pull a Dri Archer if it's some place he doesn't want to to go seems unlikely. Also I'd bet that his agent is letting it known behind the scenes that Odell wants to pick his destination and that he may not show up if you claim him.

This is definitely possible, but I haven't seen any reporting that indicates he is only looking to sign with a contender. Considering how open his camp has been I would have expected to hear that by now. I really think this is more about his relationship with Baker Mayfield being fractured than about wanting to win more games. Like he might prefer to be literally anywhere other than Cleveland. And supposedly Cleveland is restructuring his contract to make it easier to claim him so that tells me he is fine being claimed anywhere else.

Detroit? Jax? Houston? One of those probably 

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I think he will be claimed even if he lasts until the raiders or chiefs

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Reopened.

Thank-you for your great work,  not easy keeping everyone happy . I think Beckham would really help the Bills & Diggs because of ability to stretch the field and run after the catch. Having said that,  I agree with you that the Bills will most likely not be interested.  

I think he passes waivers and will either end up first with Chiefs who need something to help out their struggling offence or head out to LA LA land so he can play with the Rams and when he is not playing sit court side at Laker games.  Strikes me as LA type of guy and Lebron tweeted support for him

cheers

The more I think about it:

Atlanta Falcons.

At 3-4 they could talk themselves into one last push before Matt Ryan is pretty much done. They just lost Calvin Ridley and could use an extra weapon to line up with Patterson and Pitts. Odell may find it attractive that they have an established QB and WR1 targets to give. Also, whenever a player with this kind of name recognition pops free it normally is the team that no one talked about that swoops in and makes the move. 

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Like (+1) 4

Who cares where he goes as long as not here. He is done, he is more trouble than he us worth, and 3 weeks after his new gig, he will not be loved.  

Turn out the lights odb.

And by the way, when did he earn the respect to be referred to by his first name. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.