Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Green Bay is a good fit from a culture perspective. (Wisconsin may keep him out of trouble)  Now that he cleared waivers, does Cleveland owe him any money?  I imagine him taking a one year vet minimum type of deal, to be with a contender.

Beckham pocketed $4M from the Browns when he cleared waivers.

And if Beckham wants to go to Green Bay amd they DON'T sign him....how burned will Aaron Rodgers be on that one? It would be hysterical.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/5/2021 at 10:32 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Ok, time to call your shot, where will Odell end up for the rest of this season? Tell us why you think he is going there, and if you think he will make an impact. (positive of negative)

Update,  he is talking with Chiefs/Packers/Patriots/ Saints with Packers the leaders in the clubhouse,  not even mention of the Bills

44 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

And if Beckham wants to go to Green Bay amd they DON'T sign him....how burned will Aaron Rodgers be on that one? It would be hysterical.

Looks like both Pats & Chiefs talking with him

4 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Update,  he is talking with Chiefs/Packers/Patriots/ Saints with Packers the leaders in the clubhouse,  not even mention of the Bills

Looks like both Pats & Chiefs talking with him

Please choose the Pats.  He would do a number on Mac Jones development.  The Browns are a better team without OBJ.  

Edited by Weatherman
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Governor said:

He can’t play anymore.

I am not convinced that this is true. I think he can still play at a high level, but the risk of injury, combined with the bad attitude when things do go his way, are not work the potential upside.  

He will be best with a strong willed QB like Rodgers or Russell Wilson. (Or Brady, although I don’t see it happening)

13 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Rodgers is immune to hysterics. 

Ha Ha Lol GIF

But you're right. It doesn't matter who wants him, or which team would be best for his/the team's development. He won't go anywhere he doesn't want to. And when he decides he's not happy, he will throw another tantrum and be rewarded by getting his way. 

Edited by benderbender
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Or that it is more robust, no?  If there is one offer, you take it right away, if there are multiple, you need to evaluate the options. 

Good point. You might be right. I just figured he knew exactly where he wanted to go, and If one of those teams jumped on him first, he would hammer out a deal quickly.  But you could be right that there may be a bidding war right now occurring. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Good point. You might be right. I just figured he knew exactly where he wanted to go, and If one of those teams jumped on him first, he would hammer out a deal quickly.  But you could be right that there may be a bidding war right now occurring. 

May be more of an indication that winning isnt as important to him as first thought.  If he knew where he wanted to go, and money wasnt a factor, you're right he would be signed by now.   Thinking he may be trying to squeeze the juice a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

He's an idiot if he goes to the Pats. That offense is one where you might get targeted a bunch one week, and then go three straight weeks without any. They've been like that for a long time. It's why you can't trust Patriots in fantasy football (or in anywhere else in life).

40 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

But no matter what, he will sign this week. No sense in losing out on that game check. 😛

I think it'll be chiefs.  They need a better #2 - hardman isn't it, and gordon hasn't played enough football to trust down the stretch.  He'll see some easier DBs and easier looks - and he's money on shorter routes and creating YAC.  If teams play their 2 high against that look, they'll just heavily target beckham and get back to using hill deep to catch you when you adjust.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.