Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

I said from the begining that he would go to the Chiefs because despite what some may think they are still contenders 

Yeah, people underestimate the significance of being a team thats made multiple playoff runs. This hasn’t been the greatest regular season, but playoff time is a fresh start, and experience matters. 

Edited by SirAndrew

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah, people underestimate the significance of being a team thats made multiple playoff runs. This hasn’t been the greatest regular season, but playoff time is a fresh start, and experience matters. 

They know how to win come playoff time,  no different then those Jim Kelly teams that went to 4 straight super bowls.  If they sign OJB he will help that offence and they are getting healthy on defense.  That is why i think OJB signs with the Chiefs

I like buying low and selling high.  Ok, he may have some problems, I give you that but he's not the son of Satan for crying out loud.  Belichick is but I digress...  If the price is right, he will take the double team off Diggs.  Let's face it.  Everybody and their grandmother knows the ball is going to Diggs on 3rd and longs.  Who better available for right now than Beckham? Maybe he doesn't want to go out like this.  Maybe he has a new appreciation for football after seeing with Ruggs how it can all be easily taken away.   I do admit it's a gamble but one that can fill an immediate need on offense.

1 minute ago, AbsoluteMeatHead said:

I like buying low and selling high.  Ok, he may have some problems, I give you that but he's not the son of Satan for crying out loud.  Belichick is but I digress...  If the price is right, he will take the double team off Diggs.  Let's face it.  Everybody and their grandmother knows the ball is going to Diggs on 3rd and longs.  Who better available for right now than Beckham? Maybe he doesn't want to go out like this.  Maybe he has a new appreciation for football after seeing with Ruggs how it can all be easily taken away.   I do admit it's a gamble but one that can fill an immediate need on offense.

Beasley is Mr. 3rd down not Diggs.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

When the last time a Diva playing for a football team in a blue collar city ever worked out? 

I would be surprised if he takes a pay downgrade.  These guys are egotists.  If he signs for lunch money I would be shocked and would have to re-evaluate my understanding of human nature.

Edited by AbsoluteMeatHead
I can't spell.
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Owens?

He wasn't toxic to the organization or community at least. 

TO was in his late 30’s and was only here for one season.  But you are correct he wasn’t toxic that we know of.  I wasn’t a fan of his reality tv show, I’m sure it was a distraction. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.