Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

11 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Would it make sense for them to take on that contract?  I am guessing he clears waivers and then goes to a contender as a 1 year rental. He could sign for vet minimum, since the Browns already had to pay him over $12 million. 

By 1st in line I meant on waivers.

My understanding is CLE wants to redo his contract prerelease so it’s more likely a high waiver claim is placed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

What good is adding a downfield target when Allen has about 1.3 seconds from snap to some big ugly dude in his face?

Take some attention off Diggs, who is currently our only game changing skill player on offense. Most elite offenses have more than one elite weapon. The Bills offense is stuck right now. Throwing talent at the problem is worth a try.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Take some attention off Diggs, who is currently our only game changing skill player on offense. Most elite offenses have more than one elite weapon. The Bills offense is stuck right now. Throwing talent at the problem is worth a try.

Diggs is getting covered by and large by 1 guy. Throwing "talent" at it in the wrong areas is pointless. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I mean, this is the type of guy that can take a 5 yard pass and make it a 40 yard TD

At least that's who he was about 2-3 years ago. 

14 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Diggs is getting covered by and large by 1 guy. Throwing "talent" at it in the wrong areas is pointless. 

I don't think that's right. I'm pretty sure Diggs is getting bracketed because he is the only offensive player defenses are worried about going off on them. I like Sanders, he is an upgrade on John Brown, but he is not at the talent level of Beckham. Defenses actually have to game plan to take away Beckham. Trying to defend him and Diggs together would be a nightmare. Also I think we can get him relatively cheap and with a chip on his shoulder. The pass protection is going to be an issue this year no matter what, that doesn't mean we stop trying to add talent.

• Agree 1

I picked the Falcons for this, but it really sounds like he's headed to Seattle. Saw Schefty say Russ Wilson is pushing for it to happen and Beckham wants to go there. They could simply claim him (they have the cap room and are at #9 in waiver list) or I'm wondering if they already have a deal in place "unofficially" to see if he clears waivers. May also add to the reasoning the Beckham is saying he may cause trouble if the "wrong team" picks him. 

Just will be glad the isn't making it here.

Edited by No Place To Hyde

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I picked the Falcons for this, but it really sounds like he's headed to Seattle. Saw Schefty say Russ Wilson is pushing for it to happen and Beckham wants to go there. They could simply claim him (they have the cap room and are at #9 in waiver list) or I'm wondering if they already have a deal in place "unofficially" to see if he clears waivers. May also add to the reasoning the Beckham is saying he may cause trouble if the "wrong team" picks him. 

Just will be glad the isn't making it here.

I seriously doubt it Seattle is done plain and simple this year.

17 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

I seriously doubt it Seattle is done plain and simple this year.

Has anyone told them that? Have they started packing to go home? Can you provide a link or even a tweet that may indicate that they have finished? What will Russ Wilson be doing with this extra time? Is the stadium in Seattle now available to be rented and used for paint ball tournaments? So many questions. This is big if true.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.