Election Night: Nov 2 GDT

All eyes on Virginia and NJ and a ton of state and local races.  

Here in VA I think Terry McAwful will win - because the GOP in this State is terrible and doesn't really want to win.  They don't have the stomach to fight without offending the Karens that voted Biden because Orange Man Bad. 

And it took 2 months but here in the last 3 days Youngkin (I didn't know what he even looked like until 3 weeks I kid you not) finally started running ads starring the Loudon County School Board.

Trump "lost" this state by 10 points.  If Youngkin can at least lose by 2 or less, that's a massive red flag for Dems.  

But the People's Republic of Northern Virginia will drag just enough legit and illegitimate ballots to pull it off.  I need these elections in 2021 and 2022 to see if Ds are full blown cheating on election day.  

Because their numbers are brutal - we haven't seen them poll this bad in 40 years:

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden ruining his own demented Democratic/Communist party.

What a Mess.jpg

And winning! I see the sore losers are out in force! 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Except McCauliffe will win.

Why you saying that? Trying to make elections seemed rigged so you and your Nazi allies can try and overthrow the system?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

All eyes on Virginia and NJ and a ton of state and local races.  

Here in VA I think Terry McAwful will win - because the GOP in this State is terrible and doesn't really want to win.  They don't have the stomach to fight without offending the Karens that voted Biden because Orange Man Bad. 

And it took 2 months but here in the last 3 days Youngkin (I didn't know what he even looked like until 3 weeks I kid you not) finally started running ads starring the Loudon County School Board.

Trump "lost" this state by 10 points.  If Youngkin can at least lose by 2 or less, that's a massive red flag for Dems.  

But the People's Republic of Northern Virginia will drag just enough legit and illegitimate ballots to pull it off.  I need these elections in 2021 and 2022 to see if Ds are full blown cheating on election day.  

Because their numbers are brutal - we haven't seen them poll this bad in 40 years:

Lol- I’m in Maryland but have been seeing the adds from these two back and forth for months. Mcauliffe’s whole campaign was Younkin is Trump see this blurry picture of him wearing a red hat?!?  (It’s not a maga hat, so they blur it out) I think it’s a wading National ball cap. 

Younkin has just been blasting Mcauliffe’s dumbest of dumb statement -“ I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach”

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Support for the Biden / Harris fiasco continues to fall daily,

However, it will make no difference.

Those that count the results will not allow anything other than democrat wins in both states.

B-man tears are extremely delicious tonight.

Virginia votes as poll expert says ‘white backlash’ could power Republican win

Glenn Youngkin and Democrat Terry McAuliffe make final pitch for governor as polls show unexpectedly close race

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/02/virginia-governor-race-glenn-youngkin-white-backlash-critical-race-theory

White backlash!   Poll expert!!

Cracking Up Lol GIFCracking Up Lol GIF