Ed Oliver...and friends

Hebert19

Man he looked fast today.   Was all over the field and that first step was explosive. 

Tre was great.  

Poyer great. 

Edmunds looked silly a couple times but for most part he was great.  

Just a little more from the DEs and this team will be tough to beat. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Why do I see people keep saying Edmunds was good today.  He was borderline terrible.

He had at least 3 stuffs at the line on running plays.  A stick on a screen and played well in coverage for most part.  Not sure what people expect.  Did you see Milano at all?.?

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Go back and watch the first half.  He fails to drop into his zone on multiple pass plays.  Missed tackles on runningbacks.  Not a good game for him.

He had to creep up to the line because Gaskin was shredding the dline for 6 ypc in the first quarter.  

24 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Go back and watch the first half.  He fails to drop into his zone on multiple pass plays.  Missed tackles on runningbacks.  Not a good game for him.

How do you even know what his zone is I love it when fans think that they know what a defense of scheme is supposed to look like you’re wrong

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I'm not really an Edmunds fan but I definitely don't think he was terrible.

He definitely got beat on a few plays but also made a few really good plays.

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

He had at least 3 stuffs at the line on running plays.  A stick on a screen and played well in coverage for most part.  Not sure what people expect.  Did you see Milano at all?.?

He had to creep up to the line because Gaskin was shredding the dline for 6 ypc in the first quarter.  

Milano had quite a few big hits today and at least broke up passes or caused some drops today. He looked to be back to 100% and had burst hitting people that he lacked when he first came back.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.