Alec Baldwin accidentally kills movie crew member (real bullet accidentally put in prop gun)

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m simply a humble   observer on this journey of life.  

But, yeah, sometimes maybe less is more. ✊🏻

Unfortunately, we are going to see his ugly face during the murder trial.  Hopefully they'll keep him behind bars for the duration.  No bail.   

What a Mess.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Unfortunately, we are going to see his ugly face during the murder trial.  Hopefully they'll keep him behind bars for the duration.  No bail.   

What a Mess.jpg

I’ve enjoyed your posts on this subject in sort of an offbeat humorously irreverent way. 

That said, it’s possible  we may be witnessing your descent into madness.  I wonder if this is what it must have been like in the court of the mad French King Charles VI. 

Either way, I’m ok with it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just having a little fun.  This is actually a very sad tragedy. I wasn't going to bring it up while this thread was on the Off The Wall page for fear of politicizing it.  But I'm actually quite surprised some of our dopey liberal buddies on PPP haven't implicated Trump for putting live bullets in the gun to extract revenge on Baldwin.  They implicated him on much more ridiculous things while he was President.  Maybe I am going a little loony!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

it's less about grifting off a the woman, more the hypocrisy of the hollywood 'elite' 'do as i say, not as I do' mantra.  If this was Don Smith Jr hawking these shirts no one would bat an eyelash, but the triggered of the world see that last name and they can't help but lose their collective chit

If this was Alec Smith who was involved in the accident no one would bat an eyelash, but the triggered of the world see that last name and they can't help but lose their collective chit.

Anyone profiting off an accidental death is a scumbag. Don Jr’s latest grift is a whole level above because he knows his father’s sycophants will buy these up as a political statement. He even put his name on the sleeve. Is he going to donate the profits to the family of the deceased?

If only all the intentional mass shootings in the US got such coverage and condemnation by right wingers.

Edited by PastaJoe
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

it's less about grifting off a the woman, more the hypocrisy of the hollywood 'elite' 'do as i say, not as I do' mantra.  If this was Don Smith Jr hawking these shirts no one would bat an eyelash, but the triggered of the world see that last name and they can't help but lose their collective chit

What hypocrisy is at play here? Was Baldwin a frequent critic of film safety practices?

This is all about capitalizing on a tragedy to take glee in the comedown of an enemy. In this case the enemy is a celebrity who had the temerity to impersonate President Trump on SNL and trash him on social media.

If lowlife Don Smith Jr was taking the opportunity to sell tasteless T-shirts no one would care because scumbags be scumbags but slightly more is expected of the billionaire first family. 

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

take this stuff to the PPP please 

Do you know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Get your shirt yet?

don-jr-shirt.jpg?resize=1200,630&quality

No I didn't. Go see my post 6 replies up this page:

What hypocrisy is at play here? Was Baldwin a frequent critic of film safety practices?

This is all about capitalizing on a tragedy to take glee in the comedown of an enemy. In this case the enemy is a celebrity who had the temerity to impersonate President Trump on SNL and trash him on social media.

If lowlife Don Smith Jr was taking the opportunity to sell tasteless T-shirts no one would care because scumbags be scumbags but slightly more is expected of the billionaire first family. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, BillStime said:

I already made my point.

You posted some nonsense about Rittenhouse vs Baldwin, you insinuated I was a MAGA guy interested in lining Don Jrs pockets in exchange for tasteless shirts, and when confronted with my thoughts on Don Jr you posted some video from Idaho about Charlie Kirk, but I can assure you that you did not make a point at any time.

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

You posted some nonsense about Rittenhouse vs Baldwin, you insinuated I was a MAGA guy interested in lining Don Jrs pockets in exchange for tasteless shirts, and when confronted with my thoughts on Don Jr you posted some video from Idaho about Charlie Kirk, but I can assure you that you did not make a point at any time.

I didn't insinuate anything...

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

like less alec Baldwin?  😁

Or more.  This thought popped into my head this afternoon.  We know Alec is already anti-gun, what if he starts doing PSA's with the message "If I can accidently kill someone, so could you." 

• Shocked 1