Thank you President Biden

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That was begun by Republicans as opposition research, so ... And Trump and his kissing up to Putin is well documented so suspicion of Trump's corrupt nature with Putin is very much warranted, but you go and run with your little mindless nonesesne 

Sure, it was initially funded by the Washington Free Beacon, but they dropped it when they found nothing.  Then the DNC picked-it-up, hired Steele and he colluded with the Russians to fabricate stories about Trump.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Sure, it was initially funded by the Washington Free Beacon, but they dropped it when they found nothing.  Then the DNC picked-it-up, hired Steele and he colluded with the Russians to fabricate stories about Trump.

These people crack me up! Trump was a private real estate developer doing business in multiple countries.  Is it odd that he'd be conducting business in Russia?  No, it's not!  Now...at the very same time...VP Joe Biden was using Air Force Two to fly his drug addicted loser son to Communist China to make business connections in industries that he readily admits he has ZERO expertise, and nobody cares. Unbelievable! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

These people crack me up! Trump was a private real estate developer doing business in multiple countries.  Is it odd that he'd be conducting business in Russia?  No, it's not!  Now...at the very same time...VP Joe Biden was using Air Force Two to fly his drug addicted loser son to Communist China to make business connections in industries that he readily admits he has ZERO expertise, and nobody cares. Unbelievable! 

Yup.  Another lie (the phone call) destroyed.

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

Thank you Joe for reviving the lower and middle class. Best jobs/wages report in my lifetime.

We all knew you could do it.

Ok, Nancy did it, but you deserve credit also.

Reviving the lower class? Can you explain that? I prefer giving people the ability to better themselves but you prefer keeping them in the lower class.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Reviving the lower class? Can you explain that? I prefer giving people the ability to better themselves but you prefer keeping them in the lower class.

Yes. That’s what the jobs report shows.  It’s trickle up instead of trickle down. Upward mobility for lower/middle class workers has never been better.

That wasn’t Bernie or progressives that did that. That was Nancy who took advantage of a scared Trump administration and doubled all of their wages during a pandemic with relief policy.

Dont worry, Nancy doesn’t want your recognition because she’s the last of the true public servants in this country.

She delivered.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

Yes. That’s what the jobs report shows.  It’s trickle up instead of trickle down. Upward mobility for lower/middle class workers has never been better.

That wasn’t Bernie or progressives that did that. That was Nancy who took advantage of a scared Trump administration and doubled all of their wages during a pandemic with relief policy.

Dont worry, Nancy doesn’t want your recognition because she’s the last of the true public servants in this country.

She delivered.

She gave them a short term bonus and long term inflation but keep believing she helped you out.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

She gave them a short term bonus and long term inflation but keep believing she helped you out.

Don’t live in denial. If you feel things haven’t improved for you personally, now is the time to ask for a raise, because everyone beneath you just caught up to you.

Dont be the guy that sits there and can’t see what’s going on in the job sector.

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

Too bad inflation is out-pacing wage increases. 

We haven’t seen economic conditions more favorable to working class people in 50 years. Stop pretending everything is doom and gloom. 

You’re grossly underpaid. We all are. Demand a large raise. They can’t replace you for what they’re paying you right now.

We likely won’t see this again in our lifetime. You’ll never again have the leverage you have today. Take advantage and better yourself.

Dont let this moment pass you by.

You don’t have to give Joe recognition for it. Just do it.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Governor said:

Don’t live in denial. If you feel things haven’t improved for you personally, now is the time to ask for a raise, because everyone beneath you just caught up to you.

Dont be the guy that sits there and can’t see what’s going on in the job sector.

I am not in denial, I see what the Dems have done but I am a teacher and I am stuck dealing with the union, who has fought for everything but money. They have gone to court to strip my rights away and fought for excessive PPE that is basically worthless, literally the union paid for so many face shields that we could never use them unless our goal was simply to use them. I know your short term life improved and you think you are nearer me but I assure you your long term situation is not going to nearly as good as you thing with inflation about to eat up all those gains and then some.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Governor said:

Thank you Joe for reviving the lower and middle class. Best jobs/wages report in my lifetime.

We all knew you could do it.

Ok, Nancy did it, but you deserve credit also.

😂 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/global-food-prices-surge-as-inflation-spreads-11636119367

thanks indeed. 

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Your post doesn’t do what you think it does.

Biden, Trump, anyone. What’s happening to the US economy right now isn’t a US thing. The supply chain issues on inflation are a global issue.

I’ve said a ton on the subject too but the one US maybe only thing is the Great Resignation. That has nothing to do with President but COVID hitting along with boomers leaving the industry. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not in denial, I see what the Dems have done but I am a teacher and I am stuck dealing with the union, who has fought for everything but money. They have gone to court to strip my rights away and fought for excessive PPE that is basically worthless, literally the union paid for so many face shields that we could never use them unless our goal was simply to use them. I know your short term life improved and you think you are nearer me but I assure you your long term situation is not going to nearly as good as you thing with inflation about to eat up all those gains and then some.

I realized a few weeks ago that there’s a chunk of people out there that worked all the way through Covid uninterrupted and don’t see what’s happening out there in the job market since they’ve been at the same job so long.

Its real and it’s amazing.

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Your post doesn’t do what you think it does.

Biden, Trump, anyone. What’s happening to the US economy right now isn’t a US thing. The supply chain issues on inflation are a global issue.

I’ve said a ton on the subject too but the one US maybe only thing is the Great Resignation. That has nothing to do with President but COVID hitting along with boomers leaving the industry. 

You don’t think dollar inflation drives global inflation? You don’t think energy supply constraints impact the global energy market??

global inflation on food prices is unrelated you say?? who is the worlds largest exporter of food?

The article points to the symptom and of course those without basic fundamental contextual knowledge of global economics would be feeling confused and bewildered about how us policy could have ramifications to global energy and food markets. 

Consider that: 

The current administration has clamped down on drilling permits and oil infrastructure projects, turning us back from energy independence and now were begging Saudi’s to pump more (they are laughing by the way) and now these inept hypocrites while talking about carbon neutrality out of one side of their mouths are contemplating strategic reserve talking because of $5 gas.  It’s all just a big show to try and placate the various hoards of lemmings.   

I know it’s impossible to expect average voters to understand very fundamental economic principles and read between the lines. But the global economic recovery demand surprise is a 6 month old excuse now. 

think for yourself people!!

On 11/5/2021 at 7:16 PM, Governor said:

Did they improve for you during Trump as well?

Didn’t we get some great jobs reports in those 4 years?  And he didn’t start at the bottom with nowhere to go but up like Biden did.