SNF: Chiefs at Ravens 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I admire your determination to make sense of my sarcasm

I admire your idea that sarcasm can can be just coughed up from your keyboard and just automatically grasped and chuckled at by your lizard brained cohorts. /s

you’ve seen the morons that post here, sometimes that stuff is hard to parse.

• Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What an amazing ball game. 

The Ravens, with 15 players on IR and coming off a heartbreaker in Vegas to do that.... incredible. 

John Harbaugh is one hell of a football coach and for all his faults as a passer, Lamar Jackson is one hell of a football player. 

Lamar is a beast. He has his limitations as a passer and those were seen again. But my god he figures it out when it counts.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

I admire your idea that sarcasm can can be just coughed up from your keyboard and just automatically grasped and chuckled at by your lizard brained cohorts. /s

you’ve seen the morons that post here, sometimes that stuff is hard to parse.

I must be a lizard cuz I got the sarcasm from the second I read it. Wait, you're not calling me a moron are you?!?

Any doubt about the Ravens being legit was erased last night.  Love or hate LJ8, he was amazing last night. He was running up the middle between DL and LBs and they were missing him. He makes such slight body movements and avoids tacklers. It’s almost as if he is gliding at times. That was a great game. Seeing Patty’s face as the fumble happened made my night. The air of Chiefs invincibility was pierced last night.  

• Like (+1) 2

• SDS unpinned this topic