McDermott, Daboll, Frazier zoom session 9/13

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

That sounds like a callout on Daboll to me. If so, cheers to McDermott. 

As he should.  It was a terrible game plan coupled with some pretty terrible calls.  I won't say he called a complete crap game but he certainly had some seriously bad calls here and there.  Going 4 and 5 wide most of the game was just stupid.  I don't care about the pass/run ratio but the personal and formations just ugh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

The majority of what McD says better be about the horrible coaching job he and his staff put out yesterday.

I dont want to hear about 1-on-1 blocking opportunities when you setup the OLine to fail.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

As he should.  It was a terrible game plan coupled with some pretty terrible calls.  I won't say he called a complete crap game but he certainly had some seriously bad calls here and there.  Going 4 and 5 wide most of the game was just stupid.  I don't care about the pass/run ratio but the personal and formations just ugh.

I'll say it: He called a complete crap game. AND had a complete crap game plan going into the game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Process said:

I mean, I really hope he was and that McDermott is just saying this. Because if not then I guess our starting LT sucks now, and we have a major problem.

So the guy just got embarrassed out there at full health? 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Process said:

I mean, I really hope he was and that McDermott is just saying this. Because if not then I guess our starting LT sucks now, and we have a major problem.

So that was the result from a 100% Dawkins? 

Yikes, it will most certainly be a long year if that is the case!  (which I do not buy. Dawkins is not at 100%. Either from Covid, or laziness, or his dog died. I don't know)

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

What an odd response. Maybe I am missing something, but if Josh is not in rhythm, surely we can do more than decide whether to hand the ball off, call options, or have him throw the ball. You know, like, some short quick high percentage passes to get him going a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Process said:

He didn't say Dawkins wasn't being impacted by anything. 

IMHO Dawkins showed up to OTAs fat and out of condition.  If he's not being impacted by Covid, he could have returned to his previous fat and out of condition state.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1