We Made It!

R. Rich

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone either tomorrow at Nick Tahou's, Saturday night at Danny's, Sunday at the tailgate/game, or all of the above.

I want to take a moment to reflect upon what happened to me 17 years ago today. I was in college at Shippensburg University at the school-sponsored non alcoholic 'dance club' they held at the student union. This cute little girl came over to ask me to dance (as my friend and I were proceeding to head to a party that had alcohol!). I asked her if she was sure if she wanted to dance with me. She said yes. So, we danced together that night and made plans to see each other the next week (dance was held every Wednesday night). So began the 17 year journey that has been my life with Psycho Ward 86. Thanks for the dance, honey. Only 9 more days until our 5th wedding anniversary, which also is 17 years from when we began dating. I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone either tomorrow at Nick Tahou's, Saturday night at Danny's, Sunday at the tailgate/game, or all of the above.

I want to take a moment to reflect upon what happened to me 17 years ago  today.  I was in college at Shippensburg University at the school-sponsored non alcoholic 'dance club' they held at the student union.  This cute little girl came over to ask me to dance (as my friend and I were proceeding to head to a party that had alcohol!).  I asked her if she was sure if she wanted to dance with me.  She said yes.  So, we danced together that night and made plans to see each other the next week (dance was held every Wednesday night).  So began the 17 year journey that has been my life with Psycho Ward 86.  Thanks for the dance, honey.  Only 9 more days until our 5th wedding anniversary, which also is 17 years from when we began dating.  I can't wait!

24161[/snapback]

See you at 'all of the above'.

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Thanks honey, I love you. Can't believe I've now known you half of my life ( I was 17 when we met)!!!!!!!!!!! You know that I wouldn't miss watching the Steelers on opening day for anyone but you--I'll watch it on the TIVO as soon as we get home!

Aussie--We just wanted to wait those first 12 years and make sure that we didn't get bored with each other!

17-5=12......way to drag that along! :flirt:

I want to take a moment to reflect upon what happened to me 17 years ago  today.  I was in college at Shippensburg University at the school-sponsored non alcoholic 'dance club' they held at the student union.  This cute little girl came over to ask me to dance (as my friend and I were proceeding to head to a party that had alcohol!).  I asked her if she was sure if she wanted to dance with me.  She said yes.  So, we danced together that night and made plans to see each other the next week (dance was held every Wednesday night).  So began the 17 year journey that has been my life with Psycho Ward 86.  Thanks for the dance, honey.  Only 9 more days until our 5th wedding anniversary, which also is 17 years from when we began dating.  I can't wait!

24161[/snapback]

24161[/snapback]

My friends, I want you to know by experience that through age and care, the wine only gets better...

May God Bless you both.

Only 9 more days until our 5th wedding anniversary, which also is 17 years from when we began dating.  I can't wait!

24161[/snapback]

Congrats. I have been married 32 years and I know how difficult it is

[ NOTE: To those who do not know me very well that is 16 years for first marriage in Hong Kong to my wife and 16 years for the 2nd marriage to my wife in Blasdell 1 week later ]

Leave some guiness for me at Buffalo Brew Pub in case I get there!

Outstanding ! 

Steve, quick, hide the Ribs !    :flirt:

24269[/snapback]

Ribs? Did someone say Steve's 'Ribmaster' Ribs?

Which Danny's are you refering to on Saturday night? Maybe a get together that I can actually make it to.

24271[/snapback]

Danny's in Orchard Park very close to Hammer's Lot (staggering distance)

It is on map:

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/Hammer/index.html

Pictures from last year (from our favorite Blue Coat):

http://community.webshots.com/album/89546006uNtxif?318