Attn: Registered Bills Backers Groups Presidents

Punching Bag

If you have not checked your email recently Bills sent out email.  It has been a long time since they sent one.

On behalf of the entire Bills team, please accept our sincere apologies for the lack of communication from our end. We recently restructured the marketing team at One Bills Drive, and we’ve been getting up to speed on all things Bills Backers.

With just about 1 week to go until kickoff, we’re thrilled to be connected again and are looking forward to working with you and your chapters. We know how much the Bills Backers program means to our fans, and we’re excited to dive in.

We know a lot has changed over the last 18 months, and we’ll be prioritizing updating all chapter’s information first and foremost. Please submit any changes or a new chapter using the form HERE. If nothing has changed for your chapter, you can also let us know on that form by checking the “no” box.

Lastly, make sure you’re a member of the Chapter Presidents Facebook group. We’ll be sharing a lot more there and are excited to give you all a sneak peak of something we’ve been working on next Thursday. Make sure to check back then!

We’re here to help, so don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. Thanks again for your patience and of course, Go Bills!

I am assuming this means virtual group packages again.

Most of my group liked the magnet calendars they used to send out but since NFL is probably playing musical chairs again this (and maybe future) year I guess they do not produce them.  I have a couple pictures on refrigerator using the frames of magnet calendars.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

what the heck.  The ones in PGH are a Pizza Hut (N. Hills) and Mario's on the South Side.  Need something better up north!  

Isn’t it against the law for Bills fans to even be in proximity of a Pizza Hut? Seriously, what real Buffalonians (WNY’ers) would want to eat anything there?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Isn’t it against the law for Bills fans to even be in proximity of a Pizza Hut? Seriously, what real Buffalonians (WNY’ers) would want to eat anything there?

Buffalo has some great pizza. But down here in the southern tier of WNY it’s limited. With that being said, I miss Pizza Hut. I miss the lunch buffet. Fight me

8 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

I was on the road working in Tennessee and only Bills Backers group I could find near where I worked was in a Pizza Hut.

Went there with trepidation ordering just breadsticks.

There were some video issues watching game but I have had worse.  

Was told by table mate that the wings were good and offered one to try.

Decent wing so I put in an order.

Found out later that the cook who made them only works during NFL season during games.

Edited by Limeaid
typo

7 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Sometimes you just have to go where the game is on...... we all have to bear the cross for the Bills.

9 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Buffalo has some great pizza. But down here in the southern tier of WNY it’s limited. With that being said, I miss Pizza Hut. I miss the lunch buffet. Fight me

I now live two doors from a Pizza Hut. Have never set foot in it. Never will. 

5 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I now live two doors from a Pizza Hut. Have never set foot in it. Never will. 

It's quite possible that the last time I set foot in a Pizza Hut was circa 2000 in Buffalo. My girlfriend surprised me with a trip to a Bills game. We flew in and were famished on the drive to the hotel in Canada and (seemingly) lacking a better option settled on Pizza Hut before we crossed the border. 

Been seeing those Detroit-style pizza commercials recently, looks pretty damn good. Looks can be deceiving. Hard pass unless wifey surprises me with a trip back to Buffalo.