update - Prayers needed

mead107

My brother-in-law went in last Friday as an outpatient to have his carotid arterie "cleaned. " Went to the doctor today because he's been having problems with his blood pressure and speech and eyesight. They told him today that the arterie they just cleaned has collapsed. Do not know much else at this time but I know the prayers of fellow bills fans will definitely help. Thank you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- my brother inlaw was rushed back in to the operating room last night .they removed a blood clot and more clog arteri did a bypass on the arterie sounds like the first surgen did a bad job from what my sister says. they are watching him closely at this time.--- thanks for the prayers

My brother-in-law went in last Friday as an outpatient to have his carotid arterie "cleaned. "  Went to the doctor today because he's been having problems with his blood pressure and speech and eyesight.  They told him today that the arterie they just cleaned has collapsed.  Do not know much else at this time but I know the prayers of fellow bills fans will definitely help.  Thank you.

321530[/snapback]

+

My brother-in-law went in last Friday as an outpatient to have his carotid arterie "cleaned. "  Went to the doctor today because he's been having problems with his blood pressure and speech and eyesight.  They told him today that the arterie they just cleaned has collapsed.  Do not know much else at this time but I know the prayers of fellow bills fans will definitely help.  Thank you.

321530[/snapback]

Good thoughts and special prayers going your way......................

321530[/snapback]

Damn that Donahoe for screwing up the procedure... :doh:

Regardless...all the best...