It’s Time To Invoke The 25th Ammendent

Irv

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Shouldn’t that be on the a Republicans to run a better campaign?

Yes, but every major institution wanted Trump gone.  That includes government agencies, media and tech.  

Combine that with a pandemic that exacerbated Trump’s biggest weakness while allowing Biden to hide his.  

In the end, it was too much to overcome.  

I think most rational people would acknowledge that there’s no way Trump loses if we don’t get it with the pandemic. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yes, but every major institution wanted Trump gone.  That includes government agencies, media and tech.  

Combine that with a pandemic that exacerbated Trump’s biggest weakness while allowing Biden to hide his.  

In the end, it was too much to overcome.  

I think most rational people would acknowledge that there’s no way Trump loses if we don’t get it with the pandemic. 

Biden was pulling ahead of Trump prior to COVID.

For the party of personal responsibility it seems a lot on here don’t want to take responsibility for the Republicans putting forth a majorly flawed candidate and ran a campaign that was terrible.

Boat parades don’t vote, people vote. The Republicans didn’t even think to update their party platform for the 2020 election. Maybe putting forth ideas could have helped?

Eh, we’re here. Nothing we can do about it. If Biden runs again maybe Republicans find someone with ideas that isn’t terribly flawed.

• Vomit 1

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Says the guy who munches HCQ at the instruction of a real estate developer.  Yummy and effective against COVID.  Hoax.  Not effective, and probably not yummy.  

See previous comment. 

Wrong as usual.  Just stay in your echo chamber.

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

For the party of personal responsibility it seems a lot on here don’t want to take responsibility for the Republicans putting forth a majorly flawed candidate and ran a campaign that was terrible.

Boat parades don’t vote, people vote. The Republicans didn’t even think to update their party platform for the 2020 election. Maybe putting forth ideas could have helped?

Eh, we’re here. Nothing we can do about it. If Biden runs again maybe Republicans find someone with ideas that isn’t terribly flawed.

Link?

25 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Uh huh. 

No.

Something happened in March of 2020 whether planned, coordinated, or deliberately driven to be weaponized to take him down.  I'm just not sure my memory is foggy of what that could have been.  

Trump’s Re-Election Odds Hit All-Time Best at -214; Is There Value Betting on Donald to Lose?

By David Golokhov in Politics— February 20, 2020 5:28 AM PST

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/politics/trump-reelection-odds-best-ever-february-2020/

2020 was rigged somehow someway and no one will ever convince me otherwise.  And if you keep thinking it only happened on election night if it was election night at all, you're wrong.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Yup. Biden was going to beat him even without Covid. His lead didn’t move the entire time. People made up their mind very early. That was the easiest campaign Dems will ever run. I assume that’s why Biden jumped in. Pennsylvania was never going to go Trump’s way.

The GOP doesn’t run on ideas anymore.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Yup. Biden was going to beat him even without Covid. His lead didn’t move the entire time. People made up their mind very early.

Yeah and Hilly was going to beat Trump, right up until the end, right? 

And yes, the "ideas" the Dems ran on sure are looking great right now. 

I don’t put much stock in polling, but by the same polling you reference to say Biden was pulling ahead before covid hit, same polls had Trump tightening before the election…. And then tech stepped in to hide the laptop.   

fwiw, I don’t care much about Hunter Biden, but that stuff does move the electorate. 

12 minutes ago, Governor said:

Yup. Biden was going to beat him even without Covid. His lead didn’t move the entire time. People made up their mind very early.

Neither party does…. Your side literally voted in a geriatric abused elder because the entire Dem platform was covid/nevertrump

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yeah and Hilly was going to beat Trump, right up until the end, right? 

And yes, the "ideas" the Dems ran on sure are looking great right now. 

Biden had a much bigger, solid lead than Hillary did. That race was stuck there for an entire year. There wasn’t anything Trump could do to move those numbers. The suburbs were done with him.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t put much stock in polling, but by the same polling you reference to say Biden was pulling ahead before covid hit, same polls had Trump tightening before the election…. And then tech stepped in to hide the laptop.   

fwiw, I don’t care much about Hunter Biden, but that stuff does move the electorate. 

Why would you think that a laptop that belonged to a candidate’s son would move the race in the final weeks? That was always really stupid. That was just a pathetic Hail Mary attempt.

We saw normal tightening down the stretch. Nothing that indicated Trump was actually closing the gap.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Uh huh. 

No.

Something happened in March of 2020 whether planned, coordinated, or deliberately driven to be weaponized to take him down.  I'm just not sure my memory is foggy of what that could have been.  

Trump’s Re-Election Odds Hit All-Time Best at -214; Is There Value Betting on Donald to Lose?

By David Golokhov in Politics— February 20, 2020 5:28 AM PST

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/politics/trump-reelection-odds-best-ever-february-2020/

2020 was rigged somehow someway and no one will ever convince me otherwise.  And if you keep thinking it only happened on election night if it was election night at all, you're wrong.  

The Jim Clyburn endorsement before the SC primary. It changed the entire race overnight. The shady part of those primaries was when Deval Patrick jumped in the race before the Massachusetts primary. Biden AND Bernie wanted that to happen because they wanted to knock Warren out of the race. They put a total hitjob on Warren.

Edited by Governor
  • Agree 1

I wish someone here would have the courage to admit why the democrat party has no intention of using the 25th, no matter how bad Joe gets.

Not because they don't want Kamala to be president, they can control her just like Joe.

But they realize that she would have little to zero chance of winning in 2024, no matter how many times they called a halt to vote counting in the middle of the night to "add" ballots.

28 minutes ago, Governor said:

Biden had a much bigger, solid lead than Hillary did. That race was stuck there for an entire year. There wasn’t anything Trump could do to move those numbers. The suburbs were done with him.

Why would you think that a laptop that belonged to a candidate’s son would move the race in the final weeks? That was always really stupid. That was just a pathetic Hail Mary attempt.

We saw normal tightening down the stretch. Nothing that indicated Trump was actually closing the gap.

That would’ve moved the race, for sure.   You can disagree… but that would be you underestimating how dumb the electorate is. 

The term “October Surprise” exists for a reason. 

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That would’ve moved the race, for sure.   You can disagree… but that would be you underestimating how dumb the electorate is. 

The term “October Surprise” exists for a reason. 

So you want the FBI inserting itself in presidential elections over manufactured smear attempts?

Should we start doing that to you? Lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Governor said:

So you want the FBI inserting itself in presidential elections over manufactured smear attempts?

Should we start doing that to you? Lol.

What are you talking about?   The laptop was a story broken by the NYP.   Then was censored by tech and labeled misinformation by the media - Even though it clearly was verified.  

Same thing happened to Trump before 2016, when the Access Hollywood tapes dropped.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What are you talking about?   The laptop was a story broken by the NYP.   Then was censored by tech and labeled misinformation by the media - Even though it clearly was verified.  

Same thing happened to Trump before 2016, when the Access Hollywood tapes dropped.  

No, the same thing happened when Comey came out on tv in the silly email scandal and swung the race towards Trump.

You thought that was going to happen again????

Just now, Governor said:

No, the same thing happened when Comey came out on tv in the silly email scandal and swung the race towards Trump.

You thought that was going to happen again????

FBI wasn’t involved in breaking the Hunter Biden laptop. 

You’re free to use your strawman argument however you feel justified, but you’ve now started debating something that has nothing to do with the point I made.