It’s Time To Invoke The 25th Ammendent

Irv

I want our President to be successful. But he’s too far gone. It’s time for Harris to get things going and get rid of Biden.  He’s shot. Our country is in trouble.  We need a change fast. What an awful President we have.  It makes me want to cry for our citizens, our soldiers, allies, and the children.  Please save the children.  We deserve better than this. Don't ruin our country.      

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It’s a shame Republicans couldn’t find someone to run that could beat Biden. It’s rather pathetic to lose to Biden.

Republicans are probably kicking themselves they didn’t vote for Pelosi’s 25th Amendment provisions: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pelosi-we-re-going-be-talking-about-25th-amendment-n1242629

16 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

It’s a shame Republicans couldn’t find someone to run that could beat Biden. It’s rather pathetic to lose to Biden.

Republicans are probably kicking themselves they didn’t vote for Pelosi’s 25th Amendment provisions: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pelosi-we-re-going-be-talking-about-25th-amendment-n1242629

No, the shame is the people who were duped by Joey and the MSM.  Congrats!

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Shouldn’t that be on the a Republicans to run a better campaign?

Nope.  It's ultimately on the voters who voted for Biden.  All the warning signs were there.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Shouldn’t that be on the a Republicans to run a better campaign?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  It's on the voters who ultimately voted for Biden.  The signs were there.

The people who voted for Biden got exactly what they wanted. Be it his experience in trueishmaadacotyimpresdion, his friendship with Margaret Thatcher and Ho Chi Min, his past record on legislation, etc, he was their guy. 

My personal opinion was that for many, the allure of student loan forgiveness was too great a carrot to pass up and that carried the day. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The people who voted for Biden got exactly what they wanted. Be it his experience in trueishmaadacotyimpresdion, his friendship with Margaret Thatcher and Ho Chi Min, his past record on legislation, etc, he was their guy. 

My personal opinion was that for many, the allure of student loan forgiveness was too great a carrot to pass up and that carried the day. 

My opinion is it was Wuhan virus.  But where is student loan forgiveness?  Again, duped.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sore losers 

I don't think we'd be well off regardless of who won, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be just as concerned with Biden's mental health as you were with Trump's.   Trump seemed to be a steady sort of sociopathic narcissist.  Biden is a whole other animal.  He just doesn't even seem to remember what he said a month ago.  

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I don't think we'd be well off regardless of who won, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be just as concerned with Biden's mental health as you were with Trump's.   Trump seemed to be a steady sort of sociopathic narcissist.  Biden is a whole other animal.  He just doesn't even seem to remember what he said a month ago.  

You guys are funny 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

My opinion is it was Wuhan virus.  But where is student loan forgiveness?  Again, duped.

Well, I’m not so sure that the debt issue is off the table.  Why run with that early when it can be used to buy off supporters later?  It’s likely a little soon to run with it after he set Afghanistan ablaze, but watch for it in 2zed22. 

You could be correct on Wuhan btw, but the promise of easy money for the perpetually victimized...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, I’m not so sure that the debt issue is off the table.  Why run with that early when it can be used to buy off supporters later?  It’s likely a little soon to run with it after he set Afghanistan ablaze, but watch for it in 2zed22. 

You could be correct on Wuhan btw, but the promise of easy money for the perpetually victimized...

I doubt people will be duped again.  But they usually surprise me.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Never underestimate the vote-purchasing power of free money.  

True.  But why would they believe his (or more precisely, Kammy's, since Joey isn't running again) lie again?  He had both Houses and it didn't happen.  When they lose one or both of the Houses in 2022, it's not happening for sure.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it's basically only Wokeistan that thinks he's legit doing a good job.

Lolol listen you won't need vaccine passports to come and visit SEC America or if you would like to move....but you can't vote and neither can the next 5 generations of your family if you immigrate from your dump to our land of the free.....those are "the rules."  Communism is a public health crisis.  

Edited by Big Blitz

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

True.  But why would they believe his (or more precisely, Kammy's, since Joey isn't running again) lie again?  He had both Houses and it didn't happen.  When they lose one or both of the Houses in 2022, it's not happening for sure.

Many Americans are seemingly willfully unaware of the "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" adage when it comes to political promises.  Even GWB couldn't get it right.  fool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-me-twice-

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No, the shame is the people who were duped by Joey and the MSM.  Congrats!

Says the guy who munches HCQ at the instruction of a real estate developer.  Yummy and effective against COVID.  Hoax.  Not effective, and probably not yummy.  

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

I doubt people will be duped again.  But they usually surprise me.

See previous comment.