Buffalo Bills hold workout with OL Caleb Benenoch (edit / signed)

HOUSE

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Haha I wasn’t posting the signing, I was posting Sal’s analysis … 

Hey man....can I at least get one without you being a Debbie Downer or a Negative Nancy???  😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Beane loves him so oline depth.

Still curious to see how the final depth chart shakes out because we have some very solid players in the trenches (among other positions) that won't make this team and/or will be traded.

We have a lot of solid players all over this roster....cut down day will be really tough and truthfully there will likely be a handful of players at least that deserved to make the roster but simply won't because of the amount of depth and talent we have at almost every position group.  You can only keep so many.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

We have a lot of solid players all over this roster....cut down day will be really tough and truthfully there will likely be a handful of players at least that deserved to make the roster but simply won't because of the amount of depth and talent we have at almost every position group.  You can only keep so many.

Indeed, there will be a lot of familiar names on other NFL rosters this season probably starting and playing well for their new teams in some cases.

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Indeed, there will be a lot of familiar names on other NFL rosters this season probably starting and playing well for their new teams in some cases.

Let's see if Beane can extract draft capital the way he does so often in other years...he has a chance to really get a lot of potential mid to late round picks for the next couple years...

If you already know they aren't making the roster and you can get something for them, why not do it??

Edited by Big Turk

“CB Tre’Davious White, known for his fictional hockey goalie academy, was reminded how the NHL Buffalo Sabres are in need of goaltending after losing starter Linus Ullmark to free agency this week. “I’ve been getting a lot of stuff about it. I talked to Mr. Terry today and told him he could sign me to a two-way contract,” White said, referring to Bills owner Terry Pegula, who also owns the Sabres.”

😂🤣 Tre is awesome!

• Haha (+1) 1

• HOUSE changed the title to Buffalo Bills hold workout with OL Caleb Benenoch (edit / signed)

I'm Afraid.....

The Bills DL is looking good so far because our best OL is still out.....

Im also afraid.....

Of what will happen to the Bills should something serious affect Dion Dawkins....

We go to rook from the third round?

Yikes! He had better be a quick learner.

Tough ask as OTs taken in the first round commonly struggle as rookies....

And Fans tell me not to look at Hart as a possibility.

Right now, it's Brown or bust, baby!

C'mon Dion! Get yer self healthy!

I also read that some DL are beating Williams which is definitely a legit accomplishment.....

Sad to hear, but it also shows some good promise hearing that Addison lost a baby bro (that's tough!) and seriously struggled with covid because of the isolation.  He might be a lot better this year. And goodness knows we need all the help we can get along the DL....

LOL! I completely forgot McD and Leslie's defense ranked second and third in yards allowed in 2018 and 2019....

If we were to play at that level again it gives me hope we can dethrone the AFC Champs.

If we can beat KC in week five, we can win the Super Bowl. No doubt about it. (We can also easily get that coveted bye week if we beat KC in week five. If we beat them I say we go 16-1.... with a loss to Tennessee in a letdown game following the chefs game. We recover to beat Tampa later in the year because Josh is just unstoppable and our defense is very respectable. Special teams too.

1 hour ago, billybrew1 said:

I'm Afraid.....

The Bills DL is looking good so far because our best OL is still out.....

Im also afraid.....

Of what will happen to the Bills should something serious affect Dion Dawkins....

We go to rook from the third round?

Yikes! He had better be a quick learner.

Tough ask as OTs taken in the first round commonly struggle as rookies....

And Fans tell me not to look at Hart as a possibility.

Right now, it's Brown or bust, baby!

C'mon Dion! Get yer self healthy!

I also read that some DL are beating Williams which is definitely a legit accomplishment.....

Sad to hear, but it also shows some good promise hearing that Addison lost a baby bro (that's tough!) and seriously struggled with covid because of the isolation.  He might be a lot better this year. And goodness knows we need all the help we can get along the DL....

LOL! I completely forgot McD and Leslie's defense ranked second and third in yards allowed in 2018 and 2019....

If we were to play at that level again it gives me hope we can dethrone the AFC Champs.

If we can beat KC in week five, we can win the Super Bowl. No doubt about it. (We can also easily get that coveted bye week if we beat KC in week five. If we beat them I say we go 16-1.... with a loss to Tennessee in a letdown game following the chefs game. We recover to beat Tampa later in the year because Josh is just unstoppable and our defense is very respectable. Special teams too.

For whatever reason the Bills seemingly can find LT's rather easily in the past 15 years for some reason haha. I hope Dawkins comes back 100% by the time the regular season starts. He is so critical to the teams success.