It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Anti Mandate Freedom loving Americans: 

"The government is out of control with mandates and protocols.  We did our jobs it's been 2 f...ing years and 75% of us are vaxxed why are we still in masks and why are they mandating anything at this point?  Isolating people still....still sending people home despite being vaccinated.  This is unsustainable and illogical and won't end."

Sundancer:

"Here is some data on the effectiveness of vaccines."

Sprechen Sie English? 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You mentioned numbers were up but no sure wheres so I highlighted the elevated States..

Sorry this was a miscommunication. The thing I couldn't find was that some state started tracking people hospitalized with covid vs people hospitalized with covid and comorbidities. I just can't remember where I saw that. It was helpful data to see, especially in the northeast where this time of year, hospitals rise normally. 

6 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

what i don't understand is that if the vaccine works as good as they say then if you've had the vaccine you shouldn't be worried about the people who are not vaccinated. and why doesnt anyone talk about the treatments for covid, like monoclonal antibodies and ivermectin.

People do talk about the proven treatments. There are a few now. It's great news. 

Ya think vaccines don't work because of case counts in certain states? Pretty sure older folks think they are working well in my state despite delta:

image.thumb.png.bd36062476a5863b453c25ca93a3f783.png

Under 20s, the least likely to be vaccinated, driving the case counts. 

But VACCINES DON'T WORK and Fauci and something something angry.  

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Of course vaccines work…and…Fauci is still a swamp creature.

Agreed re Fauci to an extent. He's had the bad role of being the face of an ever-changing landscape for a deadly virus and politicians making bad decisions since day one at every level DeSantis policy-wise only, made the best decisions. No one else comes close. But leadership-wise for encouraging people to get vaccinated and stay safe, he's been a turd. Fauci has been far too confident in his predictions, which makes him look like a fool. 

Plenzmd1 said today on PPP: "so [people should] take the shot even if the real world date is proving [the vaccines] dont work?" 

Plenty like him believe the vaccine studies and data are hoaxes/conspiracies. 

Edited by Sundancer

53 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Ya think vaccines don't work because of case counts in certain states? Pretty sure older folks think they are working well in my state despite delta:

image.thumb.png.bd36062476a5863b453c25ca93a3f783.png

Under 20s, the least likely to be vaccinated, driving the case counts. 

But VACCINES DON'T WORK and Fauci and something something angry.  

Are you ever going to respond to the actual problem of mandates protocols masks and maybe perhaps go on record with what you think should happen going forward.  

We know what these vaccines do and don't do.   The problem is the politicians will never let this end because there is a large number of cowards out there looking to them to "do something."  And that is unacceptable.  It's un-American.  And it defies all logic.  

Stop making excuses for these thugs in government and answer the question about forever pandemic and mandates.  

6 minutes ago, Beach said:

mr. dancer, we dont want mandates.  i dont care if the vaccine is safe/effective or anything else.  everyone who wants a shot can get one.  

Exactly...if people were that worried about the virus, everyone would get the shot...👍

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Why is everything even open

People are dying and will continue to worthless masks and vaccines or not. 

Should be full lockdown if you truly care.  Would also slow down flu season. 

Shut down KeyBank Center for 6 months. 

Do it.   F... your freedoms and businesses.  

Why live anyway?

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Exactly...if people were that worried about the virus, everyone would get the shot...👍

It's so bad.....100s of thousands are protesting mandates all across Europe.

That's how much death and sickness we've seen. 

Enough to convince massive numbers (Fauci speak) of people protesting the power grabbing freedom infringing mandates.   

And they still won't answer the question about permanent protocols because in case you missed it they have moved the goal posts to:

1.  A cure 

2.  It's eradicated.  

Exactly what we signed up for.  

This all ends very very very badly.  

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It's so bad.....100s of thousands are protesting mandates all across Europe.

That's how much death and sickness we've seen. 

Enough to convince massive numbers (Fauci speak) of people protesting the power grabbing freedom infringing mandates.   

And they still won't answer the question about permanent protocols because in case you missed it they have moved the goal posts to:

1.  A cure 

2.  It's eradicated.  

Exactly what we signed up for.  

This all ends very very very badly.  

That’s how you know there’s an ulterior motive...Biden’s top covid response guy already acknowledged we are never getting rid of covid...best we can hope for is that it becomes endemic... 

This is our WW3- global fight against pharmaceutical tyranny and authoritarianism....

Welcome to the rebellion...👍

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You’re too stupid to ever read. I’ve said a million times that I’m anti mandates unless hospitals are literally crushed (NY/NJ in March and April 2020). And I’ve said that I agreed with almost every policy DeSantis enacted. 

Don’t be such an idiot.

I keep posting about vaccines because so many people here keep posting about their ineffectiveness, including one guy today over and over. 

You can be anti-mandate and pro vaccine. 

I think just about everyone on here is anti mandate and pro vaccine...👍

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Sprechen Sie English? 

Sorry this was a miscommunication. The thing I couldn't find was that some state started tracking people hospitalized with covid vs people hospitalized with covid and comorbidities. I just can't remember where I saw that. It was helpful data to see, especially in the northeast where this time of year, hospitals rise normally. 

Unless the co-morbids catch the eye of a comely nurse during a sponge bath, I’m suggesting you rule out Penthouse magazine as the source of this story. 

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think just about everyone on here is anti mandate and pro vaccine...👍

Seems that way.  

My biggest issue is that as the federal government oversteps it’s authority with things like mandates, we cede ground to the inevitable creep of power. 

There’s never been a mandate, only highly selective manipulation of organizations with deep pockets under threat of confiscation of revenue.  

I was watching an interview with the CEO of United Airlines the other day.  He was being praised for his company mandate that requires all customer facing employees to be vaxxed, but non-customer facing employees have no such requirement.  When being soft tugged for his brilliance here, he was asked about guests on the plane and vaccination requirements.   Suddenly, he’s the free will guy.   Doesn’t support it. What a douche.   

This is about creating classes of winners and losers, about how far they can push it before people reject overreach.  

8 hours ago, Sundancer said:

By the way, Covid hospitalizations are about half what they were last year at this time currently on a much less steep incline, but, VACCINES DON'T WORK. 

image.thumb.png.e2a88054147b6245f8e3beca50c7ea0b.png

VACCINES DON'T WORK is the work of plenzmd1, based on the his own studies published on a Bills Political board. 

Don't you understand this is what's most disturbing to people like us?

This is what we signed up for - this exactly - flatten curves don't overwhelm hospitals.  

So why are you still in masks - where is the leadership to explain the goal and direction and exit strategy?  Why is everyone in these local commercials in freaking masks??

We got these hospitalizations down in 2021 with NO VACCINE MANDATES.  None.  

The OSHA EOs is on hold.  The most recent (last 3 months) of threats of job losses haven't impacted the numbers.  Florida does not have mandates - lowest case rate in America.

I'll kindly await your next reply on vaccine effectiveness.  

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I find it very disturbing that the public at large, at least here in Western NY, is being beholden to hospital capacity numbers.  Can’t wait to go through this every fall and winter ad nauseam.

When number of deaths isn’t working, the media has to turn to hospital capacity numbers to scare people...and yet people fall for it, even though society is going on as normal for the most part...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1