It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

3 hours ago, Governor said:

Imagine being so trapped in a cult that you find a way to be on the wrong side during a global pandemic and vaccines. That’s pretty hard to do but you succeeded.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2021/09/29/anti-ron-desantis-ad-compares-floridas-covid-19-response-to-the-purge%3fmedia=AMP%2bHTML

I saw this and thought of people like you. I have lived a normal life since early summer 2020 and you think there is something wrong with that. We can't stop people from the Northeast from moving here but you are pretending it is the Purge. Giving people freedom is my default belief yours is to take it away, If freedom prevails I will be on the right side of history.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2021/09/29/anti-ron-desantis-ad-compares-floridas-covid-19-response-to-the-purge%3fmedia=AMP%2bHTML

I saw this and thought of people like you. I have lived a normal life since early summer 2020 and you think there is something wrong with that. We can't stop people from the Northeast from moving here but you are pretending it is the Purge. Giving people freedom is my default belief yours is to take it away, If freedom prevails I will be on the right side of history.

I go to work, the gym, church, restaurants, stores, etc.

I have no idea what everyone else is doing, but I'm living my normal life and have been since June 2020.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:19 AM, BillStime said:

Here’s the thing - I’m not beholden to FOX news nor any other “news” or social media. I owned one of the largest purely analytical companies in the entire US.  I’ll think for myself - thanks. 

Turning point will be the boosters and continued adverse effects and deaths among vaccinated.  I’d be surprised if you don’t know someone with debilitating conditions already. If not, it’s coming. You’ll deny it at first, won’t post about it or acknowledge it and say “there’s no way to connect that condition with the vaccine”.  But, it’s coming. 

Please - save this post. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

Here’s the thing - I’m not beholden to FOX news nor any other “news” or social media. I owned one of the largest purely analytical companies in the entire US.  I’ll think for myself - thanks. 

Turning point will be the boosters and continued adverse effects and deaths among vaccinated.  I’d be surprised if you don’t know someone with debilitating conditions already. If not, it’s coming. You’ll deny it at first, won’t post about it or acknowledge it and say “there’s no way to connect that condition with the vaccine”.  But, it’s coming. 

Please - save this post. 

OK!

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OK!

Also - there’s quite a bit of vitriol being thrown around these days. As much as we may be on opposite sides of the fence, I hope as fellow Americans we all make it through this ***** together. 

Cheers to all and our Buffalo Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

"That's their reward??"

Omg we're so done here.....only thing preventing secession is the sure fire global economic collapse.  

How about minimize the risks by canceling the sport.  No live anything.  No one will die this way.  Stay as safe as possible.  Not worth it Mark if just one person dies for your worthless sporting event.  

Let's just play video games online.  

Edited by Big Blitz

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

"That's their reward??"

Omg we're so done here.....only thing preventing secession is the sure fire global economic collapse.  

How about minimize the risks by canceling the sport.  No live anything.  No one will die this way.  Stay as safe as possible.  Not worth it Mark if just one person dies for your worthless sporting event.  

Let's just play video games online.  

Truly since they are indoors the games should be cancelled, or played with no crowds, if we have to ask someone's health status to do it safely. 

Nurse Carefully Weighs Whether She Better Off Getting Vaccine Or Losing Job And Dying

Wednesday 12:10PM

Alerts

UTICA, NY—Blasting state officials for putting her into such an “impossible position,” local nurse Sophia Wood confirmed Wednesday that she was carefully weighing whether she was better off getting the vaccine or losing her job and dying. “On the plus side, if get vaccinated, I could get to continue to live my life healthy and happy with no drawbacks, but is that really worth giving up the right to die while out of work?” said the healthcare worker, who had spent the past weeks agonizing over a long list of pros and cons of getting vaccinated that she had written up for each side of the issue. “On one hand, I have way more items listed under the pros column, like ‘keep job,’ ‘protect others,’ and ‘protect myself,’ but on the other, I have ‘freedom’ written in big red letters, circled, and underlined multiple times. I’m pretty torn between the two. Who would issue such a cruel ultimatum?” At press time, Wood assured herself that regardless of the choice she ultimately made, she would wind up back in the hospital.

From The Onion.

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nurse Carefully Weighs Whether She Better Off Getting Vaccine Or Losing Job And Dying

Wednesday 12:10PM

Alerts

UTICA, NY—Blasting state officials for putting her into such an “impossible position,” local nurse Sophia Wood confirmed Wednesday that she was carefully weighing whether she was better off getting the vaccine or losing her job and dying. “On the plus side, if get vaccinated, I could get to continue to live my life healthy and happy with no drawbacks, but is that really worth giving up the right to die while out of work?” said the healthcare worker, who had spent the past weeks agonizing over a long list of pros and cons of getting vaccinated that she had written up for each side of the issue. “On one hand, I have way more items listed under the pros column, like ‘keep job,’ ‘protect others,’ and ‘protect myself,’ but on the other, I have ‘freedom’ written in big red letters, circled, and underlined multiple times. I’m pretty torn between the two. Who would issue such a cruel ultimatum?” At press time, Wood assured herself that regardless of the choice she ultimately made, she would wind up back in the hospital.

From The Onion.

From the Onion but seeing as 99.5% of people survive- and higher than that under 50- it is a pretty pathetic parody. It would be the same as saying if I don't get the flu shot I will most likely end up in the hospital 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

From the Onion but seeing as 99.5% of people survive- and higher than that under 50- it is a pretty pathetic parody. It would be the same as saying if I don't get the flu shot I will most likely end up in the hospital 

And if you get the shot ... there's a 30% chance your arm will be sore for a day! 

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And if you get the shot ... there's a 30% chance your arm will be sore for a day! 

I do not exaggerate when i say that my students missed more days over past year and a half from side effects of shot than from actual days with symptoms from Covid. Once again to those young people I keep referring the risk is minimal.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The reason you’re sharing this and the reason this is an issue is dumb.

Its not political. It shouldn’t be political.

One side issue saying listen to your doctor. Listen to science.

The other other side is saying drrrrrrrr. 

So this isn’t political. Listen to your doctor, listen to science. If you want to make it political listen to those in the right.

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Louisiana Hospital System to Dock Pay of Employees With Unvaccinated Spouses

0476f88f-a556-40bf-9dd1-7a0f2286a5cc-450

https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2021/09/30/louisiana-hospital-system-to-dock-pay-of-employees-with-unvaccinated-spouses-n450502

Only if their spouse is on their health insurance plan.  This one you can chalk up to the private health insurance system.

• Agree 1