So, the Arizona audit results are in...

It is the same thing in multiple other states. 

The 2020 election will never be overturned, nor actually should it at this point. It would damage the country irrevocably 

but let us use this knowledge to get past those falsehoods used by those

who want to further damage our trust in free elections 

One vote, for each and every citizen 

No one should be against that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It is the same thing in multiple other states. 

The 2020 election will never be overturned, nor actually should it at this point. It would damage the country irrevocably 

but let us use this knowledge to get past those falsehoods used by those

who want to further damage our trust in free elections 

One vote, for each and every citizen 

No one should be against that. 

I agree, the 2020 election shouldn’t be overturned...that being said, I think the results of the audit should provide momentum, to the states, in ensuring voter integrity...

I’m actually quite shocked by these results...I always thought there was some fraud, as there is every election...but never did I think it was this bad...

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

So nothing then.

Well, the video states that the state senate is still waiting for an explanation...so it might be nothing or it might be something...we don’t fully know yet...

However there were several other issues brought up too that seem little weird...one of which is that, supposedly, right after the election, roughly 20,000 people were purged from the voter rolls after they had voted...again, may be legit, but definitely needs an explanation...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So, 200 out of 3.4 million.  That's a whopping .006%.  Trump would've only lost the state by by 10,257 votes.  God you people are paranoid.

200 votes in a state that supposedly has a large population of undocumented and old people is really good. Half of those people likely voted for Trump. Certainly not a problem that needs to be addressed with new election laws. We already knew that tho.

EDIT: it’s only 182 questionable votes whatever that means.

Edited by Governor

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

So nothing then.

Not exactly nothing...

But they were pushed to reveal findings and this was their best shot. It's not a good look for the auditors if they can't even use the correct data or even represent that data accurately. They don't have any experience in elections and it shows.

I live in Maricopa County, so I guess this hits closer to home for me. It's such a waste of time and money. 🙄

The simple truth of the matter is that a lot of Republican voters in Arizona, like myself, have been put off by Trump and the continued shenanigans of his office. The Democrats backed Biden becaue they knew he would easily steal votes from Trump. That is what happened. His comments about John McCain certainly didn't help his cause in this state, either.

I've always voted Republican until Trump. Last year I voted mostly Republican down the ballot, but did not vote Trump for President. The Republican party needs to get back on track.

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So, 200 out of 3.4 million.  That's a whopping .006%.  Trump would've only lost the state by by 10,257 votes.  God you people are paranoid.

That chick on the far left. I definitely would.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not exactly nothing...

But they were pushed to reveal findings and this was their best shot. It's not a good look for the auditors if they can't even use the correct data or even represent that data accurately. They don't have any experience in elections and it shows.

I live in Maricopa County, so I guess this hits closer to home for me. It's such a waste of time and money. 🙄

The simple truth of the matter is that a lot of Republican voters in Arizona, like myself, have been put off by Trump and the continued shenanigans of his office. The Democrats backed Biden becaue they knew he would easily steal votes from Trump. That is what happened. His comments about John McCain certainly didn't help his cause in this state, either.

I've always voted Republican until Trump. Last year I voted mostly Republican down the ballot, but did not vote Trump for President. The Republican party needs to get back on track.

That chick on the far left. I definitely would.

The Ghost of John McCain.

I have some friends near you and they said the state overall never really liked Trump all that much in the first place. Attacking their first born certainly didn’t help. 

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

The Ghost of John McCain.

I have some friends near you and they said the state overall never really liked Trump all that much in the first place. Attacking their first born certainly didn’t help. 

It's true. The race was always expected to be close.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

200 votes in a state that supposedly has a large population of undocumented and old people is really good. Half of those people likely voted for Trump. Certainly not a problem that needs to be addressed with new election laws. We already knew that tho.

EDIT: it’s only 182 questionable votes whatever that means.

That's why there's an automatic recount if the votes are within .1% of each other.

58 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not exactly nothing...

I think you mean Republicans.  Just looking at the raw numbers you're probably right as it looks like the majority of people who voted third party in 2016 voted for Biden in 2020.  Trump beat Hillary 48.08% to 44.58% in 2016.  Biden beat Trump 49.36% to 49.06% in 2020.  I always thought attacking a dead McCain as president was a bold strategy to ensure reelection in Arizona. 

Edited by Doc Brown

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That's why there's an automatic recount if the votes are within .1% of each other.

I think you mean Republicans.  Just looking at the raw numbers you're probably right as it looks like the majority of people who voted third party in 2016 voted for Biden in 2020.  Trump beat Hillary 48.08% to 44.58% in 2016.  Biden beat Trump 49.36% to 49.06% in 2020.  I always thought attacking a dead McCain as president was a bold strategy to ensure reelection in Arizona. 

He definitely knows how to speak to Independents.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-soaring-independents-1610378

13 hours ago, Governor said:

He definitely knows how to speak to Independents.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-soaring-independents-1610378

I like Joe Biden.  I despise his administration.  

He’s the perfect Trojan Horse. 

EDIT: I feel I should clarify.  Saying he’s the perfect Trojan Horse is not a good thing.   His policies are trash and he’s leading an Admin pushing borderline tech fascism and medical tyranny. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I like Joe Biden.  I despise his administration.  

He’s the perfect Trojan Horse. 

I was never a fan of Ron Klein but he ran a perfect campaign and has been great at messaging. It was an easy, textbook campaign to run, but they ran it to perfection.

I’ve never liked Kamala Harris but she would never win the nomination anyway.

It really depends on the political landscape. If the country is looking for a cool, steady hand, but slightly boring guy, then Governor Roy Cooper from NC should jump in.

If the country gets bored with Biden and wants someone a little more flashy, it will probably be Gavin Newsom.

If Trump runs, then Biden will obviously run.

Edited by Governor

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

7 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

So they found more than 100,000 suspicious votes, while the Democrats continue to  obstruct the process.

Definitely need to increase voter security if they ever hope to restore confidence in elections.

Just read the ***** article.  Life was so much more simple before the internet.

• Like (+1) 2