NFL.com Disrespects Bills Offense

10 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

Running game was a joke. Our best back was Antonio Williams. 

One of my only criticisms of McDermott is sticking with the depth chart instead of running with the hot hand at RB last year.

I hope to see more of him. I know it was one game and all, however that one game was against the "almighty" Fins defense that got talked up so much. Also to add to that, it was a game they had to win.

Anyways, hope he hangs around so can see a little more of him....

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

On Offense:  We have a stud QB, stud #1 WR, a top end Slot WR and a good #2 WR and #3 WR, with an above average pass blocking OL.  

Everything else is fair game.  

Run blocking could absolutely improve.  So can the RB’s and our TE play, but they’re all valid questions/criticisms until we start playing and getting answers. 

Breida will make alot of fans forget about Singletary, who in my opinion is awful.  Book is still out on Moss and Dawson. If we do land Ertz he will compliment Knox and Hollister. 

The amount of people that took this as a serious post speaks to just how badly Buffalo fans overreact to the media and have a dire need to feel ‘respected’

Shoulda been clear there was no serious intent here and all sarcasm 😭 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, elijah said:

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/ranking-all-32-rb1s-heading-into-2021-ezekiel-elliott-just-misses-top-five?campaign=Twitter_atn&__twitter_impression=true

They put Singletary as the 31st running back???

”The Bills have had a real problem with their run game and they need a reliable player at the position. Devin Singletary and Zack Moss have each had their moments but neither player has shown any consistency. Right now, Josh Allen is the best rusher on the team. That really bothers me as a former running back. The Bills' backfield really needs to step it up, and Singletary has the most experience. The time is now.”

The disrespect is getting unruly. It seems that every national media outlet continuously finds a way to take a dump on Buffalo. No one ever acknowledges us as the biggest competitor to the Chiefs. 

It’s clear that Singletary is a top 5 RB with Moss not far behind. Smh as always it’s Buffalo vs Everybody. 

Elijah, your getting worked up over nothing.

9 hours ago, elijah said:

The disrespect is getting unruly. It seems that every national media outlet continuously finds a way to take a dump on Buffalo. No one ever acknowledges us as the biggest competitor to the Chiefs. 

Right, nobody acknowledges us as the the biggest competitor to the Chiefs.

Except basically everybody.

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The truth is not disrespect...🤣

This ain't the truth, it's an opinion, and probably an undervaluation. But yeah, no disrespect.

Edited by Thurman#1

7 hours ago, blitzboy54 said:

Running game was a joke. Our best back was Antonio Williams. 

One of my only criticisms of McDermott is sticking with the depth chart instead of running with the hot hand at RB last year.

What does this even mean? 

Antonio Williams got in the final season game against Miami in the 3Q score 28-6. 

Only time he played.

Miami players walking back to the line with their shoulders slumped - beaten team and they knew it

You think some success (and credit to him, he ran well) in that game proves him our "best back" and the "hot hand"?

Pfffffft.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

The amount of people that took this as a serious post speaks to just how badly Buffalo fans overreact to the media and have a dire need to feel ‘respected’

Nobody believes you

I think the Bills backs are bottom tier until they prove it on the field. We as Bills fans have been blessed with many great backs. If the Bills expect to contend they’ll need more production from the position. 

11 hours ago, elijah said:

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/ranking-all-32-rb1s-heading-into-2021-ezekiel-elliott-just-misses-top-five?campaign=Twitter_atn&__twitter_impression=true

They put Singletary as the 31st running back???

”The Bills have had a real problem with their run game and they need a reliable player at the position. Devin Singletary and Zack Moss have each had their moments but neither player has shown any consistency. Right now, Josh Allen is the best rusher on the team. That really bothers me as a former running back. The Bills' backfield really needs to step it up, and Singletary has the most experience. The time is now.”

It’s clear that Singletary is a top 5 RB with Moss not far behind. Smh as always it’s Buffalo vs Everybody. 

2 hours ago, elijah said:

Nope.  Not OK to start troll threads and when called out on them, say "oh haha all sarcastic, didn't mean a word"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 hours ago, elijah said:

Oh Yeah! You’re gonna do just FINE here! I can tell! I have a ‘nose for this!’

*tick**tick**tick* 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2