Bills Mandatory Minicamp June 15-16

54 minutes ago, section122 said:

To save other people I went through the twitter replies... apparently this is a polaris slingshot.  Likely a very special edition but the r line which is the top of the line starts at 31k. 

I was surprised to see it was that cheap as that is really nice looking imo.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, basically a street legal version of a snowmobile?

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, basically a street legal version of a snowmobile?

It's a low profile 3 wheel motorcycle.  That's how they get around all the safety requirements of a car.   Last I knew you needed a motorcycle license to drive one in NYS.   Where Diggs lives I think a regular class D works.      

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Diggs still calling JA fat

He coulda meant lengthwise not widthwise?

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's a low profile 3 wheel motorcycle.  That's how they get around all the safety requirements of a car.   Last I knew you needed a motorcycle license to drive one in NYS.   Where Diggs lives I think a regular class D works.      

Oh, Wow, I hope DIggs has a motorcycle license or knows this. 

If I read this map right, Alaska NY and MA are the only states where a motorcycle license is required.

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If I read this map right, Alaska NY and MA are the only states where a motorcycle license is required.

It’s a trike, you know, for those that can’t balance well…, 😁

On 6/16/2021 at 11:58 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

1) "Dude".......YES you can't be discussing Star retiring and NOT be discussing the fact that doing so would mean forfeiting $10M.    It was never going to happen because of that.   He can say whatever he wants.........talk is A LOT cheaper for Star than retiring.:lol:

2) No, I don't think McD is lying.   He went out of his way to express displeasure about Star not showing up to any of the voluntary OTA's.   This week he threw more shade on him by saying he had "a lot of work to do in the next month" to be ready for camp when he has had the past 18 months to get himself ready to play!😉   

3) As usual you are looking at my opinion thru your hyper-emotional eyes.   I am not you.   The Bills are all entertainment to me.   Win or lose.   Same with TSW.   What you see as emotionally "hell bent" is just me making legitimate arguments and/or making fun of a topic of interest to Bills fans.   If discussing Star Lotulelei depresses you then you should ask your doctor about "less football".   Maybe you wouldn't have regrettably dropped your 24 year season tickets after the 2016 season if you had your hobby in the proper perspective.   The journey = the reward.    Instead you had to hear me gloat about being at both home playoff games this past January while you were cryin' them tears of remorse into your pillow of regret. :flirt:  

Your pillow of regret?!?!? OMG! :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's not even a misdemeanor as far as I recall, just a citation for driving out of class.

• Like (+1) 1

• Chandler#81 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp.....TC just about here. It's the time when I first start to get pretty excited! Once TC starts in a week or so, seems like the preseason comes quick. Anyways, won't be long at all now til we get to see this Bills team bring da pain!!

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

59 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Welp.....TC just about here. It's the time when I first start to get pretty excited! Once TC starts in a week or so, seems like the preseason comes quick. Anyways, won't be long at all now til we get to see this Bills team bring da pain!!

It's a month away?

• Agree 1