Bills Mandatory Minicamp June 15-16

21 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Watched this b/c I'll watch any Bills video at this point in the offseason, but didn't expect much...whoa Hollister has quick feet, twinkle toes alert! 

He had a couple big games for Seattle, including one vs Buffalo.. Will be interesting to see how he stacks up. Tight end room has a lot of opportunity if somebody can step up in that group. 

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Water under the bridge and all that - when you roll back all the layers and how folks can rub you the wrong way on the board you realize they just desperately want the Bills to make the right moves that they think will help them win it all. Where you have passionate fans you have volatile interactions because they care.

Often, yes.  Occasionally, you just have some arrogant arses who always want to be right.

• Haha (+1) 3

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills Mandatory Minicamp June 15-16

I know our Bills coaches aren't forthcoming on the injury front, but IIRC Breida and Hollister weren't participating yesterday either.  Hope they aren't badly dinged.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wait, Wat? 

I thought it was scheduled to be a 3 day minicamp?

Just like that, Cold Turkey, no more football-ish stuff until the end of July?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know our Bills coaches aren't forthcoming on the injury front, but IIRC Breida and Hollister weren't participating yesterday either.  Hope they aren't badly dinged.

Hollister was doing some drills showing quick feet today so not that banged up.

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wait, Wat? 

Sucks for us but probably a good sign/reward for the high turn out for them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wait, Wat? 

A lot of teams are ending early. They all had 3 days scheduled and some even ended after 1.