The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can't believe that WP has fallen to the point that Dave Portnoy is not only a target of theirs but that WP would have to to set up the situation in this manner. Introductory emails like that are simply to get an emotional response, not to get a smart statement. Literally the WP is at the level of the National Enquirer. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I can't believe that WP has fallen to the point that Dave Portnoy is not only a target of theirs but that WP would have to to set up the situation in this manner. Introductory emails like that are simply to get an emotional response, not to get a smart statement. Literally the WP is at the level of the National Enquirer. 

Its nothing more than a propaganda arm for a political party anymore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is the most important lesson that you need to learn from the Boebert video.

Recognizing what gets released to the American public.

Epstein's client list ?      Nope

Video from Epstein's cell ?     Not a chance.

Transgender terrorist's manifesto ?      Nope

Identity of the Jan. 6th pipe bomber ?       No way

But something  --  anything  --  to harm a Republican,         released right away.

Take this to heart.

-- William Wolfe

qchbTS0.gif

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 3

And when leftists gets caught with dubious social media posts, it's merely hey I screwed up and all is forgiven.  Someone on the right? Out come the pitchforks and canceling effort.

Sounds a lot like The King. Everything the left does from questionable to criminal are just mistakes!

• Like (+1) 1

No surprise.

Can You Spot The Difference Between The Menendez And Biden Foreign Influence Scandals?

BY: MARK HEMINGWAY

BidenMenendez-1200x675.jpg

The two stories are far more alike than the media wants to admit.

There are two major corruption scandals consuming Washington at the moment that involve the relatives of Democratic politicians taking bribes from foreign governments. Here’s a pop quiz – I’ve stripped away the identifying details, see if you can tell me which one is which:

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/26/can-you-spot-the-difference-between-the-menendez-and-biden-foreign-influence-scandals/

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

b3c19483-4397-4faa-84c8-09ee3a56f66c-105

Media: GOP lawmakers accuse Democrat of pulling a fire alarm

It’s literally on video and has been widely circulated.

However much you hate the media's lying, it's not enough !

If this were MTG it would be reported as a violent insurrection because a firefighter got a bruised elbow scrambling to respond the the fire alarm. 

• Like (+1) 1