The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

FYI for the useful idiots.  This is where the media took a sledgehammer to their credibility. People will not forget this.

Then throw in the constant Trump hoaxes for good measure...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Ted Lieu is such a moron.  Mark Cuban, no Trump fan, told him as much when he said billionaire's don't keep hundreds of millions in bank accounts just waiting to be handed over. :rolleyes: 

The Washington Post's latest attack on the former president is so insane that it could pass for parody,

and it truly proves you don't hate the press enough. You think you do, but you don't.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/18/2024 at 7:14 AM, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

I’ll never forget the day that CNN announced that Donald Trump had mocked a disabled reporter.

I thought it was the sickest thing I had ever seen, and I couldn’t believe that that in itself was not enough to end MAGA and Trump’s political career.

What I didn’t know was that @CNN was lying. All of the left wing media were lying.

And they lie all the time.

Donald Trump was not my enemy. The media that I had been trusting my entire life was my enemy.

This video is one that @BillStimeshould see. Not to change his mind about Trump but maybe to stop from using that lie about Trump mocking a disabled reporter. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

This video is one that @BillStimeshould see. Not to change his mind about Trump but maybe to stop from using that lie about Trump mocking a disabled reporter. 

It won’t care. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

When someone says:

You gotta see this guy...  

What exactly does that mean?

How is that NOT poking FUN at someone?

Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleskia, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said."

Fkn sick

giphy.gif

Biden’s lawfare joke

By Byron York

"Ha ha ha. The media audience, of course, laughed. With one joke, Biden acknowledged the work his party’s lawfare warriors have done..."

"... in the Trump matter. And how could Biden not be grateful? He’s trailing Trump in the polls, is facing an electorate that largely believes he is too old for a second term, and is underwater in approval ratings for his handling of most issues."

Writes Byron York (at the Washington Examiner). https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-memo/2928398/bidens-lawfare-joke/

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When someone says:

You gotta see this guy...  

What exactly does that mean?

How is that NOT poking FUN at someone?

Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleskia, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said."

Fkn sick

giphy.gif

Watch the video Billsy