The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Self-hating married gay man thinks we need more Republicans who think his marriage is an abomination on TV.

Shooting the messenger. Appears to be a specialty of yours. 

Care to explain why he is self-hating? As an attorney I’m sure you make a fine psychologist. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Shooting the messenger. Appears to be a specialty of yours. 

Care to explain why he is self-hating? As an attorney I’m sure you make a fine psychologist. 

@The Frankish Reich this seems like a fair inquiry.

I'm at a loss to understand what Mr. Greenwald's sexual preference would have to do with his desire to see fair, objective and non-biased reporting.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@The Frankish Reich this seems like a fair inquiry.

I'm at a loss to understand what Mr. Greenwald's sexual preference would have to do with his desire to see fair, objective and non-biased reporting.  

Finding Qanon is of the protected class due to its ideology.  Therefore it can attack a gay man and NOT be a homophobe.....for now.

Btw Greenwald lost his husband last May.  So I guess he's a self hating "widowed" gay man now, eh Finding?

• Like (+1) 1

Everything but a Baggie of Cheerios — Media Is Always Babysitting Biden

STEPHEN KRUISER 

In the twenty-plus years that I've been writing about liberal bias in the mainstream media, I've never seen the hacks work as hard as they have for Joe Biden. Most of their past effort was spent on the character assassination of Republicans. All they had to do when His High Holiness the Lightbringer Barack Obama was in office was scream "RACISM!" in response to any criticism of him. 

With President LOLEightyonemillion, they've had to create a man and a politician who never existed, then keep that fiction alive. They're still in the character assassination business too. The poor dears are definitely stretched a little thin these days. 

During the infamous basement campaign of 2020, the Dems' flying monkeys in the mainstream media rewrote the bulk of Biden's curriculum vitae, creating a kindly, wise man who'd had an illustrious career in almost half a century of sucking at the taxpayers' teat in Washington. 

The real Joe Biden is a combative spaz whose years in the Senate redefined mediocrity and only became vice president because Obama wanted an insurance policy. 

Once Biden was out of the basement and into the Oval Office, they couldn't hide him anymore. It's been apparent from the get-go that he lost a few mental steps. The fiction maintenance had to begin immediately. 

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/04/03/the-morning-briefing-everything-but-a-baggie-of-cheeriosmedia-is-always-babysitting-biden-n4927868

• Like (+1) 1