The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

Meh. 

I just remember that Paul, like Bernie were the two sane voices when both parties were rushing off for war under the pretense of yellow cake.

But it was funny how the media went at him from all angles.

If we would have listened to old Ron. we would be a lot less broke and non-involved in all these forever wars that we have been in since.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh. 

I just remember that Paul, like Bernie were the two sane voices when both parties were rushing off for war under the pretense of yellow cake.

But it was funny how the media went at him from all angles.

If we would have listened to old Ron. we would be a lot less broke and non-involved in all these forever wars that we have been in since.

I suppose you could say the same thing of Al Gore ... the Iraq War was obviously a personal thing for Bush 43, and in retrospect I can't see that it would have gotten any traction under any other President.

34 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I suppose you could say the same thing of Al Gore ... the Iraq War was obviously a personal thing for Bush 43, and in retrospect I can't see that it would have gotten any traction under any other President.

If you say so.  I still remember every media source and every politician stumping for it.  With all kinds of patriotic messages about saving democracy and what not. 

Then I remember the vote and other votes for un American policies where both sides voted in unison.  From the expanded ndaa to the patriot act. 

Yes bush was fully involved and was the president. I don't disagree   But both houses voted for all the bs across the board with a full media propaganda blitz.

The Senate and house intelligence were filled with people from both parties and vetted and supported all the yellow cake bs. 

Then that reminds me of when the Dems pushed revisionist history and ran on an anti war platform.  Then went and expanded the war theatre everywhere .  Even crafted an illegal drone killing program 

Good times.  But full circle.  They all supported it and all the bs laws that went with it.  

Eff.  That one president used those crap laws to easdrop on a CIA agent that was on the opposition parties staff.  Based on known opposition research they already knew was bs. Making whitewater look like kids play 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No. Vivek Ron Paul'd himself. He started to believe his own bs - or at least believe that Iowa voters would buy his own bs - and he's now marginalized himself even in the Party of Trump. All for what? $100 million??

More like he Pete Butitgieged himself.  Should lead to a nice cabinet position with Don...

THEY will decide what you need to hear.

NBC Edits “Jesus” from Texan Player
CJ Stroud’s Post Game Interview (Video)

by Margaret Flavin 

On Saturday, the Houston Texans beat the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Wild Card Playoffs. After the game, an NBC reporter interviewed Texans quarterback CJ Stroud on the victory. At 22, Stroud is the youngest starting quarterback to win an NFL playoff game and has never been shy about his love for God. He begins most interviews with a statement of faith and gratitude. Here is the original live clip just after the game: (Video) When NBC subsequently shared the clip later on social media, however, Stroud’s praise of Jesus was edited out of his remarks. Watch: (Video)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/nbc-edits-jesus-texan-player-cj-strouds-post/

• Eyeroll 1

Any communist here care to explain what this “rightward shift” is?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump’s iron grip on the Republican Party has been clear since the day he announced he would make another run for the White House 14 months ago. It can be seen in the party's ideological shift even further to the right on cultural issues and, especially, on immigration policy

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-leads-gop-rightward-march-020414621.html

I'll hang up and lmao 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Any communist here care to explain what this “rightward shift” is?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump’s iron grip on the Republican Party has been clear since the day he announced he would make another run for the White House 14 months ago. It can be seen in the party's ideological shift even further to the right on cultural issues and, especially, on immigration policy

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-leads-gop-rightward-march-020414621.html

I'll hang up and lmao 

The left is batschitt crazy so...to the right of that.

• Agree 1