The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

NBC NEWS IS STILL PUSHING THE “PUTIN’S STOOGE” BIG LIE: 

Are Russia and North Korea planning an ‘October surprise’ that aids Trump?

The shameful report includes this line: “U.S. intelligence officials accused Russia of interfering in the 2016 election to help elect Trump.

The Biden administration had tense relations with Russia, which collapsed after it invaded Ukraine in 2022.”

At no point do reporters Courtney Kube and Carol E. Lee note that the accusation was thoroughly discredited

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/rcna153828

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NBC NEWS IS STILL PUSHING THE “PUTIN’S STOOGE” BIG LIE: 

Are Russia and North Korea planning an ‘October surprise’ that aids Trump?

The shameful report includes this line: “U.S. intelligence officials accused Russia of interfering in the 2016 election to help elect Trump.

The Biden administration had tense relations with Russia, which collapsed after it invaded Ukraine in 2022.”

At no point do reporters Courtney Kube and Carol E. Lee note that the accusation was thoroughly discredited

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/rcna153828

They're preparing the excuses for Joe losing. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm a Trump opponent, let me be clear.

With that out of the way, how were their lives measurably worse under Trump? These people act as though the Trump administration was funding squads of men in white hoods to go around and beat up minorities.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, yall said:

Noted.

7 minutes ago, yall said:

With that out of the way, how were their lives measurably worse under Trump? These people act as though the Trump administration was funding squads of men in white hoods to go around and beat up minorities.

But here you stepped out of line. You questioned the narrative. You're MAGA.

• Haha (+1) 2

Tim Scott Levels CNN Anchor for Deceptively Misquoting Trump After 'Hush Money' Conviction

0a161201-b082-450f-aac0-48b7b7f9b492-105

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) made a CNN anchor look foolish during a segment discussing comments regarding a jury’s decision to convict former President Donald Trump in the “Hush Money” trial. During the conversation, host Abby Phillip deceptively claimed that, if elected, Trump would use his position to seek revenge against his enemies.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/05/31/tim-scott-levels-cnn-anchor-for-deceptively-misquoting-trump-after-hush-money-conviction-n2174903

6 hours ago, yall said:

Your question will go unanswered. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/31/2024 at 9:10 AM, yall said:

Like the Democrats in the 1860s-70s