Trump’s follies

50 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

sounds like the righties when obama was in office. his dad was a kenyan BS, not legal citizen and what not.  

its kinda full circle. if you stopped clicking on that crap, maybe they would stop the nonstop trump stories.

They need their daily TDS fix.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

NRA life member that’s hilarious. trump hasn’t touched a firearm in his life, he wouldn’t know what to do with it 

He’s never read the Bible and is a life long adulterer - but that doesn’t stop the religious cult from overlooking his sins.

image.thumb.jpeg.a6b440b7bade8e64e4ed094cd7862ae1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Does Ronnie Jackson post here as @All_Pro_Bills?

I'll be honest I kind of lost track of what the conversation is here because I do have other things going on.  Some of those other things I get paid to do so those are priorities.  Posting here all day long, not so much.

But I believe you have two problems here.  One is a 24/7 obsession with Trump.  The second obsession is believing I have any interest in defending the guy.  So I'm not sure where you're going with this.  Are you trying to demonstrate Biden isn't the only person in politics with metal impairment issues and speaking gaffes?  I'm not sure what that gets us.  None of these other people hold the most powerful elected office on the planet.  As there's only one President at a time its a good idea to have one that has a sharp mind  But we have one that's playing the game with less than a full deck.  That puts out country at a severe disadvantage which is causing great harm.  It's concerning not enough people acknowledge how much danger having such a weak and feeble leader puts our nation in at the moment. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, just like Obamacare....

Former President Trump is returning to his calls to remove birthright citizenship, with his 2024 White House campaign announcing Tuesday he would seek to end it via executive order on his first day in office.

Trump announced his plan on the 125th anniversary of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court case that established the constitutional right to birthright citizenship.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4026334-trump-pledges-to-end-birthright-citizenship-on-first-day-in-office/