All this talk about wonderlics scores...

Ramius

why dont we make every poster take the wonderlic test and then post it next to your name/avatar...would definitely make things interesting...

I'd say also put in an ignore filter based on score, but setting it at <20 would probably eliminate 3/4ths of the board...

why dont we make every poster take the wonderlic test and then post it next to your name/avatar...would definitely make things interesting...

I'd say also put in an ignore filter based on score, but setting it at <20 would probably eliminate 3/4ths of the board...

319924[/snapback]

I'm in, where do I take it

AKC and I were discussing that this weekend. Have everyone take the test. Someone has to be able to get an official copy. Unfortunately, how would you monitor it? We certainly cannot trust each other. :lol: Someone would have to set up a part of a site where you sign in, take the test online and your score will be documented. Surely, when some posters saw their scores and it was a public admission, we would lose about 75% of our know-it-alls, I mean posters, including perhaps me. ;)

I know, I know, we can only hope.

AKC and I were discussing that this weekend. Have everyone take the test. Someone has to be able to get an official copy. Unfortunately, how would you monitor it? We certainly cannot trust each other. :lol: Someone would have to set up a part of a site where you sign in, take the test online and your score will be documented. Surely, when some posters saw their scores and it was a public admission, we would lose about 75% of our know-it-alls, I mean posters, including perhaps me. ;)

I know, I know, we can only hope.

319996[/snapback]

I have already contacted Wonderlic about getting copies of the test for people to take at the Tailgate VI party, but they can't sell them to an individual. They do offer an online version, but I had forgotten to ask about it.

I have already contacted Wonderlic about getting copies of the test for people to take at the Tailgate VI party, but they can't sell them to an individual. They do offer an online version, but I had forgotten to ask about it.

320160[/snapback]

good idea jack

To Be fair we should be allowed to take it twice, Once this year and once again next year, and those with more posts aka our "higher touted posters" should receive copies of the questions and answers before taking the test a 2nd time next year.

This is the only fair way as I'm pretty sure that's how they do it in the nfl

To Be fair we should be allowed to take it twice, Once this year and once again next year, and those with more posts aka our "higher touted posters" should receive copies of the questions and answers before taking the test  a 2nd time next year.

This is the only fair way as I'm pretty sure that's  how they do it in the nfl

320171[/snapback]

Could we also get a pee break, if needed!!! (sorry, JP) :lol:

why do i have the feeling this would be similar to the "how do you shoot in golf?" thread from last week?

TSW would be full of scratch-golfing geniuses.

320049[/snapback]

:lol:

I thought I had accidentally logged onto the PGA pros board that day.