Grand Jury Convened to Hear Evidence Against Trump Organization

I bet this will give CNN's ratings a bump this week or at least until this is over they are loving it !! 

Never mind any of the other relevant things going on Trumps back & we can bash him some more YAY !!! 

Edited by T master

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

It’s crazy the deflection here.

OP Trump org facing grand jury

Cultist responses in order:

1. What about Bannon who had charges dismissed (while ignoring the fact they were dismissed due to a Trump pardon)

2. Middle finger meme that adds nothing to the discussion 

3. attack on the poster

4. attack on the poster

5. whataboutism with Portland, nothing to do with the OP

I guess the great thing we can pull from this is the cult isn’t defending Trump anymore. They’re just trying to deflect and if they don’t acknowledge it, it’s just not there.

Nobody adds more to the discussion than unforgiven. A true patriot. 

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

WHO CARES!!! Sue and investigate him forever, the fact they can’t let him shrivel into his social media-less corner and choose to keep him top of mind is telling. 

The embedded professional bureaucracy inside the government is intent on punishing him and any allies for daring to interrupt their racket.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

It’s crazy the deflection here.

OP Trump org facing grand jury

Cultist responses in order:

1. What about Bannon who had charges dismissed (while ignoring the fact they were dismissed due to a Trump pardon)

2. Middle finger meme that adds nothing to the discussion 

3. attack on the poster

4. attack on the poster

5. whataboutism with Portland, nothing to do with the OP

I guess the great thing we can pull from this is the cult isn’t defending Trump anymore. They’re just trying to deflect and if they don’t acknowledge it, it’s just not there.

Deflection?  No. Get back to us when one of these many accusations against Trump and is organizations sticks.  

11 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

WHO CARES!!! Sue and investigate him forever, the fact they can’t let him shrivel into his social media-less corner and choose to keep him top of mind is telling. 

They can't quit him.

7 minutes ago, 716er said:

So a conviction? No speaking about it until then?

Speak about it all you want.  The number of accusations the past 5 or so year with NONE sticking have become meaningless, boring and pretty pathetic don't you think?  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Speak about it all you want.  The number of accusations the past 5 or so year with NONE sticking have become meaningless, boring and pretty pathetic don't you think?  

I would argue a grand jury convening to hear evidence and speak with witnesses about a former president goes beyond mere accusations.

Certainly, for example, there is a difference between the rumors in the dossier and a criminal investigation.

Edited by 716er

8 minutes ago, 716er said:

I would argue a grand jury convening to hear evidence and speak with witnesses about a former president goes beyond mere accusations.

Certainly, for example, there is a difference between the rumors in the dossier and a criminal investigation.

No. A Grand Jury convening is precursor to charges being filed.  So we're still in the accusation stage.   Again get back to me when charges are filed and then again when those charges stick. 

Yawn v35.

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No. A Grand Jury convening is precursor to charges being filed.  So we're still in the accusation stage.   Again get back to me when charges are filed and then again when those charges stick. 

Yawn v35.

I could give two shyts about getting back to you, Jim. No doubt you'll be in this thread, though, hee-hawing if and when charges are ever filed.

Edited by 716er

16 minutes ago, 716er said:

I could give two shyts about getting back to you, Jim. No doubt you'll be in this thread, though, hee-hawing if and when charges are ever filed.

How's the witch hunt going? You and the other villagers getting your pitchforks sharpened? 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

How's the witch hunt going? You and the other villagers getting your pitchforks sharpened? 

Yes, I am prepping over 1000 #LockHerUp memes and sharing them with @galacticredpill

• Like (+1) 1