Woman kicked out of amusement park for wearing skimpy shorts

\GoBillsInDallas/

Yes.  There is a delineation between water park and amusement side.  They won't let you on rides in a bathing suit I am pretty sure.  Anyway, the error was at the gate.  Should have stopped her there. They let her in.

And if she's autistic, isn't she hypersensitive to the world around her?  Being practically nekkid, probably helps, right?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

45 minutes ago, UConn James said:

I’m just going to say that it’s kinda appalling to read that some on here think that because this gal had a kid/s, that means she is no longer allowed to be autistic and have social difficulty / anxiety. There is a long history of misunderstandings between police and autistics, bringing about additional training for police on interacting with those on the spectrum. On a FB page I follow, there was recently a printout designed to give to 👮🏻‍♂️ for a “blue bag” that includes license, registration, insurance during such interactions.

Autism grows up. And as much as some people might want us to stay under a rock, we have every right to go places and do activities we enjoy and not be harassed for being who we are. Or for breaking dress codes that don’t even actually exist.

No I think that the article didn't even need to mention she was autistic

Nobody ever said you don't have the right to live your life

Go and live it and have as much fun as you want. But when people in authority tell me to do something I do it 

The whole article makes it sound like she was not compliant

31 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

No I think that the article didn't even need to mention she was autistic

Nobody ever said you don't have the right to live your life

Go and live it and have as much fun as you want. But when people in authority tell me to do something I do it 

The whole article makes it sound like she was not compliant

They did let her in at the gate like that.  She's got a bit of a point.  What it has to do with autism beats me.  Maybe she feels comfortable dressing like that?

Like I said earlier, let's just all run around nekkid.  

Are you going to the tailgate? You're in for a real treat! 😆🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

Florida high school issuing refunds after 80 girls’ photos altered to appear more modest

The girl’s picture in the article was altered because it “showed her breasts”?!?!!! Some people apparently need BASIC anatomy lessons. If three inches below the clavicle are breasts then…. Just, simply, WTAF? 🤦🏻‍♂️.

These folks are not only against lewdness — they are against any female bare skin.

Again… where the hell are we? Afghanistan?

CA871B51-2DC0-4373-A278-6E3CFB370DE8.jpeg

Edited by UConn James
Added photo
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Florida high school issuing refunds after 80 girls’ photos altered to appear more modest

The girl’s picture in the article was altered because it “showed her breasts”?!?!!! Some people apparently need BASIC anatomy lessons. If three inches below the clavicle are breasts then…. Just, simply, WTAF? 🤦🏻‍♂️.

These folks are not only against lewdness — they are against any female bare skin.

image.thumb.jpeg.e69988c0a11f1da9417bd97eb94fd172.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, UConn James said:

This is pretty nuts.

I graduated HS in 2000 and we had a very conservative Principal.  He felt the girls were taking advantage of having shorts too short so he banned shorts....really.

This included guys and girls.  Georgia in August and in April/May gets HOT.

Then girls were wearing costumes too tight.  So he banned Halloween as well.  Well, you couldn't wear costumes anymore.

It wouldn't fly today.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is pretty nuts.

I graduated HS in 2000 and we had a very conservative Principal.  He felt the girls were taking advantage of having shorts too short so he banned shorts....really.

This included guys and girls.  Georgia in August and in April/May gets HOT.

Then girls were wearing costumes too tight.  So he banned Halloween as well.  Well, you couldn't wear costumes anymore.

It wouldn't fly today.

They wear full body coverings in the Sahara Desert... Are you saying Georgia in August is hotter than the Sahara Desert?  OH!  Those poor Bedouins! 

😉

In a similar way as the park story, a girl on last night’s news was saying, the swim team pictures were allowed, but 80 girls’ photos are edited (really horribly, btw)?

I think some school administrator really needs a visit from “To Catch A Predator” if these gave him a chubby and he demanded they be hidden for the shame of it all. As so many things in this world, the person who hates / decries something most is the one who has the most shame about it himself.

‘Hide those clavicles! They’re giving me an erection!’’

FC803132-1637-4955-AB7A-6B9C90D5F812.jpeg

As has been said, the best way to find out about someone’s true character is to give them a little bit of power.

• Like (+1) 4

On 5/25/2021 at 12:52 PM, UConn James said:

In a similar way as the park story, a girl on last night’s news was saying, the swim team pictures were allowed, but 80 girls’ photos are edited (really horribly, btw)?

I think some school administrator really needs a visit from “To Catch A Predator” if these gave him a chubby and he demanded they be hidden for the shame of it all. As so many things in this world, the person who hates / decries something most is the one who has the most shame about it himself.

As has been said, the best way to find out about someone’s true character is to give them a little bit of power.

It does seem to be true.

Human beings are scary creatures. 

On 5/25/2021 at 12:52 PM, UConn James said:

I think it's a stretch to say that a school administrator got a chubby over them so that's why they were altered

It's 2021. People in power have power trips. They like to control things

What better power Trip than altering 80 teenagers photos , because you can 

And while I know that is true sometimes.. it's far from gospel that if you truly dislike or hate something, that it's cuz it gives you the most shame.. like far from gospel truth 

I strongly hate men who abuse women and adults who abuse children.. I know that doesn't makes me an abuser of either of them 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

In fear of sounding old... But here goes:

Yet! What the heck is going on out there... It seems a lot aren't following rules. YEAH, I know, rules for the sake of rules are dumb.. Same thing said about "power" and what it does to people can be deconstructed and flipped 180° the other way.  Give people an inch of freedom and they take a mile.  Everyone wants to be an individual, special, get noticed.  This uber-competiton is only getting worse with subsequent generations coming of age.  It's what they were bred into.  Everyone is special, unique snowflake, everyone is a victim.

Like I said early.   Don't enforce any rules.  On the road, in the park, at school... That's what it seems like people want. Enforce nothing.

OR: Let's just act humble.  Humility is a virtue.  Pride the vice.  It's a power trip both ways. Like battling with a 2 year old.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.