The Lincoln Project

Fortunately, our resident LPer will ignore the obvious and continue to show us the Grifter's take on everything.

AND onward they go......

All those gullible liberals aren’t gonna fleece themselves!

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

On 11/3/2021 at 7:43 PM, B-Man said:

Fortunately, our resident LPer will ignore the obvious and continue to show us the Grifter's take on everything.

All those gullible liberals aren’t gonna fleece themselves!

Right again.

😎

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Bullsy, how can you believe anything this group says anymore? 

Why didn’t you go out drinkn tonight with your buds?  You were harassing me last week to go, drink and I did lol.

Where you from?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  He still believes the lies the Dems fed him.

Ok HCH bro 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886i7bwizvh5gd5gctl43

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why didn’t you go out drinkn tonight with your buds?  You were harassing me last week to go, drink and I did lol.

Where you from?

No booze tonight I had to chauffeur my kids around.  I am from Jamestown originally but I live in Rockland County now, you?

On 11/3/2021 at 2:37 AM, Albwan said:

image.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

LOL. Can't make this %$#@ up.

I have seen this but am not up to speed on its meaning / significance - i take it that it is yet another in the long line of below the belt propaganda acts from the left? Would love to read a brief summary.

9 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I have seen this but am not up to speed on its meaning / significance - i take it that it is yet another in the long line of below the belt propaganda acts from the left? Would love to read a brief summary.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/charlottesville-city-council-flames-the-lincoln-project-tiki-torch

Yes that was a bad stunt to do

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

It was a stupid stunt that made no sense.  Using a black man and having them hold tiki torches? 

Failed hoax?

Pretending to be Republicans by acting like Democrats...

I want to see Juicy cosplay in Chicago.

Edited by unbillievable

8 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Failed hoax?

Pretending to be Republicans by acting like Democrats...

I want to see Juicy cosplay in Chicago.

The only thing I can think is they bought 5 tiki torches and felt they had to get the most bang for their buck, but couldn't find a 5th white dude.  The stupidest part of this whole thing is they took credit for it. :lol:

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How do you believe anything coming from this?

Same lie.

Over and over and over

and he wonders why hardly anyone bothers to answer his fake questions.

😆

HARD TIMES FOR THE LINCOLN PROJECT. 

In the glory days of long ago, when Donald Trump was president and the Lincoln Project was attacking him every day, the former Republican operatives who founded the Project received glowing notices in the press. They were the subject of loving profiles on "60 Minutes," in The New Yorker, TIME, NBC, CNN, and more. Some got cable news contracts. Most importantly, millions of dollars in donations poured in to the Project's aggressive fundraising operation. They were heroes of the Resistance. 

But that was then. Now, Trump is gone. The news in Washington is filled with what the new Biden administration and its Democratic allies in Congress are doing. Life has moved on, as it always does.

That means the Lincoln Project is no longer useful to the media outlets that spent the years from 2017 to 2021 attacking Donald Trump. So now, sure enough, the Lincoln Project is receiving some of the scrutiny it should have received all along. And a picture is emerging of an organization beset by scandal and run by people determined to enrich themselves from all those Americans who sent the small and large donations to the Project's campaign against Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-hard-times-for-the-lincoln-project

Written in the spring, even truer now....😂

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Same lie.

Over and over and over

and he wonders why hardly anyone bothers to answer his fake questions.

😆

HARD TIMES FOR THE LINCOLN PROJECT. 

In the glory days of long ago, when Donald Trump was president and the Lincoln Project was attacking him every day, the former Republican operatives who founded the Project received glowing notices in the press. They were the subject of loving profiles on "60 Minutes," in The New Yorker, TIME, NBC, CNN, and more. Some got cable news contracts. Most importantly, millions of dollars in donations poured in to the Project's aggressive fundraising operation. They were heroes of the Resistance. 

But that was then. Now, Trump is gone. The news in Washington is filled with what the new Biden administration and its Democratic allies in Congress are doing. Life has moved on, as it always does.

That means the Lincoln Project is no longer useful to the media outlets that spent the years from 2017 to 2021 attacking Donald Trump. So now, sure enough, the Lincoln Project is receiving some of the scrutiny it should have received all along. And a picture is emerging of an organization beset by scandal and run by people determined to enrich themselves from all those Americans who sent the small and large donations to the Project's campaign against Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-hard-times-for-the-lincoln-project

Written in the spring, even truer now....😂

They served their purpose and that’s why you don’t like them.

They own Trump and they own YOU!

Guys, take a few minutes and watch this clip of Steve Schmidt unloading on this Lincoln Project colleagues over the tiki torch stunt at the Youngkin campaign event. We’re on the cusp of grifter Thunderdome and it’s going to be amazing:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2p-S_FOL-fcVTNf0UJBz

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/11/11/let-them-fight-steve-schmidt-blasts-the-lincoln-project-over-the-tiki-torch-stunt/

On 11/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, B-Man said:

Guys, take a few minutes and watch this clip of Steve Schmidt unloading on this Lincoln Project colleagues over the tiki torch stunt at the Youngkin campaign event. We’re on the cusp of grifter Thunderdome and it’s going to be amazing:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2p-S_FOL-fcVTNf0UJBz

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/11/11/let-them-fight-steve-schmidt-blasts-the-lincoln-project-over-the-tiki-torch-stunt/

F this guy, and everything he thinks he stands for.  He is NOT a conservative, nor a republican.  I think he makes that pretty clear, if for not other reason, he robustly backed Terry McAluiffe, who is, most certainly, not a conservative, by anyone's measure.

What was the "Lincoln Project" supposed to stand for?  Wasn't it supposed to be Conservative ideals, and they were anti-Trumpers?  Well, you can't do either of those, and support Shrillary's former compatriot.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump voters. 

@Chef Jim - is this the “leadership” you keep bichn about?

And yet, despite having vaccines and treatments mostly not available during Trump's admin, deaths under Joey are almost what they were under Trump.  ICYMI.

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump voters. 

@Chef Jim - is this the “leadership” you keep bichn about?

Damn straight!   

Anyway perfect @BillStime MO…..

Me:  Biden is a crap leader

Billy Boy:  Oh yeah?!?!  But Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

🙄

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

And yet, despite having vaccines and treatments mostly not available during Trump's admin, deaths under Joey are almost what they were under Trump.  ICYMI.

Because over 60M adults still refuse the vaccine. I'll take a wild guess , Trump supporters.