Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The annual federal deficit has also fallen, from $3.1 trillion for fiscal 2020 to $1.4 trillion for fiscal 2022.

More low-knowledge Leftist nonsense.

Idiotically spendint $2-$3T on "COVID Testing & Vaccines", and then Not spending that money, is not any kind of Fiscal restraint.  

This country will be in a world of hurt in 3 months and the moronic Libs have no clue about it.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

More low-knowledge Leftist nonsense.

Idiotically spendint $2-$3T on "COVID Testing & Vaccines", and then Not spending that money, is not any kind of Fiscal restraint.  

This country will be in a world of hurt in 3 months and the moronic Libs have no clue about it.  

Oh, 3 months and the end comes? 

Ya ok 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Biden Economy: The DOW Incurs Worst Year Since 2008, NASDAQ Incurs Worst Year Ever
– If You Add in Bonds, It’s the Worst Year Since 1871!

by Joe Hoft

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/biden-economy-dow-incurs-worst-year-since-2008-nasdaq-incurs-worst-year-ever/

This is exactly what they want. The politicians get richer, we get poorer.

But don’t worry, I’m sure they will take good care of us. 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 2

‘EVERYTHING TRIPLED:’ Rapper Cardi B Slams Biden Economy.

Rapper Cardi B on Wednesday gave a profanity-filled rant about unprecedented inflation under President Joe Biden.

“When I go to the f*cking supermarket … I’m seeing that everything tripled” in price, the rapper said in a Twitter video. “Lettuce was, like, two dollars a couple of months ago, and now it’s, like, f*cking seven. … If I think that sh*t is crazy, I could only imagine what middle-class people or people in the ’hood [are] motherf*cking thinking!”

“I do want anybody that’s responsible [for] these f*cking prices to put that sh*t the f*ck down,” she concluded.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/everything-tripled-rapper-cardi-b-slams-biden-economy/

Biden’s chief of staff faces fierce backlash for claiming high inflation is no longer a problem. 

“Ron, the prices are still high, the increase has just slowed because it’s a rolling 12 month calculation. Have you been to a grocery store in the last year?”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-klain-inflation-twitter-fail

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Biden’s chief of staff faces fierce backlash for claiming high inflation is no longer a problem. 

“Ron, the prices are still high, the increase has just slowed because it’s a rolling 12 month calculation. Have you been to a grocery store in the last year?”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-klain-inflation-twitter-fail

No longer a problem...because the mid-terms are over.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Reminder that Republicans do not give a single crap about the economy so long as they can help the rich out.

Interesting. I thought IRS tax enforcement funding was not about getting more money from audits and enforcement.  It was just for computer upgrades and replacing retired people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Interesting. I thought IRS tax enforcement funding was not about getting more money from audits and enforcement.  It was just for computer upgrades and replacing retired people.

It was primarily about replacing retiring workers and auditing the rich. That’s why the GOP hates it. They want the IRS going after the average American while leaving the donor class untouched. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Little bit of both. The IRS has been woefully underfunded for a long time now, so this isn’t going to help things out. 

• Eyeroll 2

Inflation eased again in December, giving relief to households and businesses nationwide and offering more assurance to economic policymakers that price increases are pulling back after they soared to 40-year highs last year.

The latest inflation data, released Thursday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, showed prices rose 6.5 percent in December compared with the year before — and fell 0.1 percent compared with November, the first time prices have dropped month-over-month since May 2020. It was the slowest rate of annual price increases since October 2021.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/01/12/cpi-report-december-inflation/