Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it hilarious that the NYT chose a photo of a person doing janitorial work all alone in an empty subway train while wearing a mask. I thought we were looking for ‘coding’ professionals? No? 

Wow, good catch! 🥺

:lol:

Reminder:

Biden's 'female' supreme court justice.

As the confirmation hearing for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson went into hour 13,

Sen. Marsha Blackburn asked the Supreme Court nominee on Tuesday to define the word “woman.”

“I can’t — ” Jackson replied.

“You can’t?” Blackburn said.

“Not in this context. I’m not a biologist,” Jackson said.

“The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can’t give me a definition?” Blackburn asked.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/22/blackburn-jackson-define-the-word-woman-00019543

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden didn't cause inflation. That's just stupid 

I'm glad he gets credit for the economy, though. And for inflation coming down, too he he 

image.png.070667a84ab43ad94f997f1f23710113.png

Yes he did.  The buck stop there, remember?

On 2/4/2023 at 3:22 PM, B-Man said:

Everything is going great. 

People spend beyond their means.  That has zero reflection on ANY president.  Always have to have the "latest and greatest", even when they can't afford it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

People spend beyond their means.  That has zero reflection on ANY president.  Always have to have the "latest and greatest", even when they can't afford it.

Clearly consumers are the problem lol not the rising cost of everything......got it!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Clearly consumers are the problem lol not the rising cost of everything......got it!

Yes.  Consumers who spend beyond their means are at fault for spending beyond their means.  Now, prices are up.  That's pretty simple to know and understand.  

The current credit card debt isn't even the highest on record.  No, that was from the 4th Q of 2019.  US credit card debt has doubled since 1999.  But it's just now the cost of good causing it, or is it the people spending more than they make?

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Yes.  Consumers who spend beyond their means are at fault for spending beyond their means.  Now, prices are up.  That's pretty simple to know and understand.  

The current credit card debt isn't even the highest on record.  No, that was from the 4th Q of 2019.  US credit card debt has doubled since 1999.  But it's just now the cost of good causing it, or is it the people spending more than they make?

Yes people buying frivolously on things they can't afford, like groceries and gas, are the problems. Know any good soup kitchens on a decent bus route?

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Yes people buying frivolously on things they can't afford, like groceries and gas, are the problems. Know any good soup kitchens on a decent bus route?

Ok, what is the excuse for the past 24 years then? It has been rising for years.  Why, when inflation was low in 2019, was credit card debt the highest on record?  If debt increased solely when inflation did, I would agree, but it doesn't.

Are SOME people going into debt buying necessities?  For sure.  But tons more are going into debt buying things and crap they don't NEED. Cars, phones, trips, etc.  

Edited by cle23
  • Haha (+1) 1