Tucker Carlson

T&C

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Perhaps someone out there remembers this guy, who bears a striking resemblance to Obama's alleged coke associate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kimberlin

You guys need to spend some quality time with drug dealers. Hint: they're typically not the most honest and reliable people.

So Kimblerin is Sinclair?  Like Finkle is Einhorn?

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I wonder if Obama has a defamation case , is it his word against another  without proof ?

If it's false, he absolutely has a case.  Which is why I asked if Barry's gonna sue.  If he doesn't...

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Like Finkle is Einhorn?

Who? I have no idea what you're talking about.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

If it's false, he absolutely has a case.  Which is why I asked if Barry's gonna sue.  If he doesn't...

It's called the Streisand Effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Right now it's just that little corner of social media (don't kid yourself; most Americans probably don't even know who Tucker Carlson is) that's obsessed with the story. He sues, suddenly it's mainstream.

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Who? I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's called the Streisand Effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Right now it's just that little corner of social media (don't kid yourself; most Americans probably don't even know who Tucker Carlson is) that's obsessed with the story. He sues, suddenly it's mainstream.

You don't know "Einhorn is Finkle.  Finkle is Einhorn"? :o

Don't kid yourself: it's mainstream now.  How is Barry going to proceed?  Ignore it and give credence to the guy?

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

You don't know "Einhorn is Finkle.  Finkle is Einhorn"?

Ahh, Ace Ventura. I googled it. Man, that's a long time ago ...

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ignore it and give credence to the guy?

I see that "the guy" was making the same allegations as early as 2008 (trying to derail Obama's candidacy). That's when he said he'd even take a polygraph, which he proceeded to fail. So it's old news, Obama ignored it then, it didn't gain traction then, I imagine the same thing will happen now.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ahh, Ace Ventura. I googled it. Man, that's a long time ago ...

And you are supposed to be a Bills Fan? When Finkle/Einhorrn is pointing the gun at Dan Marino. everyone on here was shouting "Shoot Him!"

39 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How long before Biden gets dumped and we find out that Obama has been running a WFH operation while relaying instructions and directives to the ventriloquist dummy in the Oval Office?  

Wouldn't surprise me.  No one thinks Joke is in charge.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  No one thinks Joke is in charge.

Unless you buy into the idea that in his elder years Joe Biden has suddenly transformed into a radical progressive championing social justice issues and causes, how can you believe this administrations priorities and political agenda align with anything Biden has supported and advocated for his entire political life.     

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1