Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

A million different failures here:

1) stupid inbred dumbshit was able to keep driving 

2) stupid inbred dumbshit was able to drive an unregistered, unlicensed car 

3) stupid inbred dumbshit was able to tint the hell out of his windows so he couldn’t see anything 

Policies that allow these things to happen are unacceptable. Unregistered cars need to be immediately pulled over and removed from the road. Cars with illegal levels of tint should be booted until the owner scrapes it off. People with a history of reckless driving should be put on a list and stuck in prison if they keep it up, as they’re a danger to others 

Romney in his new book "A reckoning":

"A very large portion of my party doesn't believe in the constitution"...Was the authoritarian element of the party the product of trump or had it always been there, just waiting to be activated by a sufficiently shameless demagogue?..... He then goes onto ponder about the rise and fall of civilizations and notes that history is dominated by tyrant leaders, worrying about whether the American experiment will survive.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The COVID mob picking up steam 

No. 

I will not comply. 

I did put on a mask when I went to Roswell this week. Not because of Covid but because it makes sense around compromised people. 

But anywhere else. No. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

57 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Tourette girl is funny, whether voluntary or not.

But I'm calling bs. The references to "Chris" specifically seem fake. As does flipping him off at the end.

I had a student who had a non verbal tourettes and when stressed the symptoms generally came on much stronger than normal. I am assuming she was stressed from interview so it is definitely possible, but also possible she threw in a few extra flourishes either for tv or dislike of Chris 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I had a student who had a non verbal tourettes and when stressed the symptoms generally came on much stronger than normal. I am assuming she was stressed from interview so it is definitely possible, but also possible she threw in a few extra flourishes either for tv or dislike of Chris 

I coach a softball team for kids with medical/mental health issues. One of them has Tourettes bad. it comes out when he gets worked up. the worst part is he repeats the words "eefing "N word" over and over till we can calm him.  

Its so embarrassing for his parents. I really can't imagine.

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I asked my daughter (who seems to know about all these TikTok things) and the consensus is what you thought: she has Tourette’s, but definitely seems to be embellishing now. Apparently there is some history of documented fake Tourette’s in other TikTokkers. Weird world we live in …

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I coach a softball team for kids with medical/mental health issues. One of them has Tourettes bad. it comes out when he gets worked up. the worst part is he repeats the words "eefing "N word" over and over till we can calm him.  

Ouch. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I can't imagine that for the parents because so few understand the effects of tourettes. My student was actually told by another teacher that he was racist because of his "poor" reaction to a stressful situation and it bothered him for months. His "racism" was directed at another Latino student who found out his father was full Mexican and gave him crap, and his tourettes took over. I admit I had no idea of the extent of tourettes until I let him. 

• Dislike 1