Actual Nazis, not imaginary ones.

44 minutes ago, Wacka said:

And any lib that wore Hugo Boss clothes was a Nazi because  he designed the SS uniforms during WWII.

And Hugo provided Trumps inauguration suit and tie clip. 

"I have a lot of experience with similar clients," said Boss.

lmao

On 4/2/2021 at 1:22 PM, Tiberius said:

This is pretty funny for its absurdity. 

Racist saying others are racists

Those that rail constantly about the free press crying about censorship

Those that literally tried a violent overthrow of a democratic election claiming they are being picked on

ROTFLMAO!! 

Free press?  It is a fact that 90% of all media consumed in the US is owned and operated by 6 corporations/families.  It is much closer to state run than free press.  Once you recognize this, it will help you gain a more realistic perspective on what is happening around you, although, it won't be nearly as comfortable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/2/2021 at 5:16 PM, Tiberius said:

The whole point of the thread is really stupid. Dems are racist? Really? Last I checked they were the most diverse party ever. Who are they racist against? 

Are you defending the original post, or just hating on me because I’m a Democrat? 

Do you think there are not racists in the Democratic Party? Hell, Hillary is a huge racist. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Amerikkka First

BLM should stand for Bilking Liberal's Money.  It appears they have spent more of their donations on personnel real estate than to further the cause.  Half of the people saw it from the beginning, the other half are slowly starting to realize they got duped.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

BLM should stand for Bilking Liberal's Money.  It appears they have spent more of their donations on personnel real estate than to further the cause.  Half of the people saw it from the beginning, the other half are slowly starting to realize they got duped.

Sounds like something the Trump family did with their foundation and currently do with their pathetic cult - grift grift grift.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Amerikkka First

You and Tibs like to post the same crap.  That kid sat out there for two full days at the busiest intersection in town and could only find 2 minutes of people being terrible. In one of the most racist town in America the vast majority did not care, but of course you think BLM was a productive movement

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sounds like something the Trump family did with their foundation and currently do with their pathetic cult - grift grift grift.

So, because of Trump, you are willing to look the other way about BLM?

34 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

So, because of Trump, you are willing to look the other way about BLM?

Is/was BLM a POTUS?  I can choose whether or not to be philanthropic with BLM. 

You clearly didn't care about Trump's mob ties and corruption.

Next?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Is/was BLM a POTUS?  I can choose whether or not to be philanthropic with BLM. 

You clearly didn't care about Trump's mob ties and corruption.

Next?

I responded to your BLM retweets.  You brought Trump into it, not me.  You are right, you can be philanthropic with BLM.  Is that your way of saying that you are ok with them misappropriating funds to purchase personal real estate?  You clearly don't care about corruption unless it pertains to Trump.  Even you should be able to see the double standard here.

11 hours ago, Brueggs said:

I responded to your BLM retweets.  You brought Trump into it, not me.  You are right, you can be philanthropic with BLM.  Is that your way of saying that you are ok with them misappropriating funds to purchase personal real estate?  You clearly don't care about corruption unless it pertains to Trump.  Even you should be able to see the double standard here.

Um - I can’t control how a non profit mismanages funds… but I can control where I make donations.

But I can control who I vote for - and you had ZERO issue voting not once, but twice for someone who is corrupt, doesn’t pay his contractors, and screws out people who made donations to his foundation.

smfh

Nothing to see here, just a guy opening bragging about trying to overthrow the republic...and being cheered 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Um - I can’t control how a non profit mismanages funds… but I can control where I make donations.

But I can control who I vote for - and you had ZERO issue voting not once, but twice for someone who is corrupt, doesn’t pay his contractors, and screws out people who made donations to his foundation.

smfh

Morning Bills, don't forget, he also just steals from the rubes that trust him. Trump U. should have alerted anyone that cared to know about him what he was 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

smfh

Um, if you paid attention early, and didn't let emotions dictate your decisions, you would have realized that this particular entity was not on the up and up.  Very obvious to anyone paying attention.  

You don't think voting for Biden is voting for corruption?  Come on man....

Apply the same scrutiny to everyone as you do to the guy who lives in your head, and you might start to see the big picture.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing to see here, just a guy opening bragging about trying to overthrow the republic...and being cheered 

Morning Bills, don't forget, he also just steals from the rubes that trust him. Trump U. should have alerted anyone that cared to know about him what he was 

Hey Tibs - go Bills.

The cult wants me to be upset about BLM but don’t blink twice about the Trump crime syndicate.

5 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Um, if you paid attention early, and didn't let emotions dictate your decisions, you would have realized that this particular entity was not on the up and up.  Very obvious to anyone paying attention.  

You don't think voting for Biden is voting for corruption?  Come on man....

Apply the same scrutiny to everyone as you do to the guy who lives in your head, and you might start to see the big picture.

Hmm - which Biden foundation do you speak of?

Where is Biden University?

Did Biden and his family steal from a kids cancer charity?

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey Tibs - go Bills.

The cult wants me to be upset about BLM but don’t blink twice about the Trump crime syndicate.

Ukraine.  They use it as their own personal money laundering operation 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey Tibs - go Bills.

I have to give it to you.  You are remarkably consistent when it comes to the inability to be objective.  Deflect, change subjects, avoidance, finger pointing, etc.  Whatever it takes not to look to closely at what you are supporting.  You have built a splendid house of cards.  

But Trump did this...

And Trump did that....

Trump, Trump, Trump...

The inside of your head is like and all expense paid trip to Mar a Lago....rent free.