Actual Nazis, not imaginary ones.

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Also just saying you are supporting the guy who is saying we heard alll these things in Cuba by mentioning some more things they heard in Cuba.

Except the bit about a second party. But I’m pretty sure you’d be all for one party rule...

Viva Fidel!!!

You guys are really wacky. 

Loosing does that, I guess

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are really wacky. 

Loosing does that, I guess

As opposed to tightening?? Is that monetary policy quip? Yeah loose spending sure does that. That was the Cuba guys whole point. 

if not trusting politicians or political parties is wacky... I’m extremely so

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

• 2 weeks later...

ANALYSIS: TRUE. 

DeSantis on Critical Race Theory: ‘Offensive’ to Expect Taxpayers to Pay to Teach Kids to ‘Hate Their Country.’

The curriculum currently being foisted off on America is like something you’d impose upon a conquered population to break its will.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/desantis-on-critical-race-theory-offensive-to-expect-taxpayers-to-pay-to-teach-kids-to-hate-their-country_3826395.html

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Is this thread about Marjorie Taylor Greene? You know, the woman trivializing the Holocaust? 

Yes, the Georgia representative best known for endorsing batshit-crazy conspiracy theories like how Democrats are part of a Satan-worshipping cult that eats children, and starting her own about Jewish space lasers being responsible for the California wildfires, has pulled an ole “x is just like the systemic killing of 6 million people,” with x in this scenario being the House of Representatives’ mask mandate.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05/marjorie-taylor-greene-masks-holocaust

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Whatever the story is here still a lot better than far left lesbians wearing flannel shirts and combat boots..

Oh, stop talking about Sarah Palin like that! 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is this thread about Marjorie Taylor Greene? You know, the woman trivializing the Holocaust? 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05/marjorie-taylor-greene-masks-holocaust

Oh, stop talking about Sarah Palin like that! 

Clever.  That's not what I'm talking about but you know that.  And I rest easy knowing there's one thing you can't tell me.  And that one thing is what I say isn't true.  

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Clever.  That's not what I'm talking about but you know that.  And I rest easy knowing there's one thing you can't tell me.  And that one thing is what I say isn't true.  

What do you think about Marjorie Greene trivializing the Holocaust? 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

B-Man, we are all waiting breathlessly for you to comment on Majorie Greens's comments about the Holocaust/mask wearing crap, care to comment? 

It was a horrendously stupid thing to say.

(see the correct thread)

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We feel like there was a little while there where people pretty much knew not to compare things to the Holocaust.

That’s definitely not the case anymore. We’ve seen AOC compare migrant detention facilities to concentration camps, politicians and celebrities and media comparing Donald Trump to Hitler and Republicans to Nazis, and, recently, Marjorie Taylor Greene liken mask mandates and proof-of-vaccination documents to Nazi persecution of Jews. A totally indefensible comparison which no one is defending.

Going forward, people of all political persuasions could save themselves a lot of trouble and embarrassment if they just take a look at this handy flowchart from GOP Rep. Nancy Mace:

• 2 weeks later...

https://mynorthwest.com/2968803/rantz-seattle-cops-forced-to-give-personal-texts-financial-records-to-city-under-termination-threat/

Rantz: Seattle cops forced to give personal texts, financial records to city under termination threat

Six Seattle police officers who attended President Donald Trump’s January 6 speech are being forced to prove their innocence during an investigation. And if they don’t submit personal documents to the city, they face termination.

The investigation into the officers began in January. Two officers posted photos on social media showing themselves at Trump’s speech at the Capitol. Then four other officers self-reported they, too, were in D.C. Each officer was on vacation, and none were in uniform.

Though there was no evidence that any of the officers participated in the riot, the civilian-led Office of Police Accountability (OPA) began a proactive investigation to see if any of the officers broke any laws. Months into the investigation, sources say no evidence has emerged of any wrongdoing. And none of the officers have been federally charged for any illegal behavior. That doesn’t mean OPA won’t offer findings of guilt against an officer for witnessing an illegal act at the Capitol without reporting it.

But now a new demand: Turn over private documents or be fired.

Nazis.