Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

Immigration/Border isn’t even close to one of my biggest issues .. I definitely have a bleeding heart for many trying to come here, but this is insanity. 

Every southern state should send nonstop bus loads to sanctuary cities.  

Break them.  

Maybe then the Biden Admin will do something about this. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Immigration/Border isn’t even close to one of my biggest issues .. I definitely have a bleeding heart for many trying to come here, but this is insanity. 

Every southern state should send nonstop bus loads to sanctuary cities.  

Break them.  

Maybe then the Biden Admin will do something about this. 

The problem is,  it's more than just people coming.

• Agree 1

The latest on Bidens great job on the border & Jean Pierre saying there are NO mass releases on the border can you say BULL S**T !! 

EIGHTY THREE THOUSAND In just over a week THAT'S MORE THAN AT&T STADIUM HOLDS AT CAPACITY !!! 

And where's the Pres ? anywhere but here because he doesn't give a rat's ass about the sovereignty of the country neither does the VP .

And the lies from those with in the administration just keep on coming ...

On 5/13/2023 at 8:54 PM, B-Man said:

The problem is,  it's more than just people coming.

REALL NICE BORDER POLICY JOE !! HEY JEAN PEIRRE NO PROBLEM HERE RIGHT ? What a dip S**T !! 

Hey BT & Redtail where's your comments on this no laughing emoji no picture of the past president NO because this is all Joe All Day !

Let the lies continue !!!

Edited by T master

My favorite part of the border discussion is how neat and orderly the ‘wall’ looks in all of the video footage. Then, when you see the part where the wall construction was stopped, you see nothing but trash and chaos. There isn’t a better way to summarize this Biden-created humanitarian disaster. Period! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My favorite part of the border discussion is how neat and orderly the ‘wall’ looks in all of the video footage. Then, when you see the part where the wall construction was stopped, you see nothing but trash and chaos. There isn’t a better way to summarize this Biden-created humanitarian disaster. Period! 

yes, screw those furoners fleeing repression and crime...my ancestors got in so were done with immigrants.

25 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, screw those furoners fleeing repression and crime...my ancestors got in so were done with immigrants.

This is so unbelievably annoying.  

I say this as someone who’s open to allowing more legal immigration, along with some level of amnesty for those who America is all they really know. 

You know this isn’t what’s happening … it’s thousands and thousands of single adult men coming across daily.   We just arrested a terrorist, literally, the other day.   We have cartels dropping off kids and women in one place to occupy border agents and smuggle across criminals and drugs in another.   We have children being sold into sex slavery and/or child labor to pay off cartel fees or as reward to those working with the cartels.  

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and the border is as close to hell as this country gets at the moment.

FOH with your nonsense.. with all due respect. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You know this isn’t what’s happening … it’s thousands and thousands of single adult men coming across daily.   We just arrested a terrorist, literally, the other day.   We have cartels dropping off kids and women in one place to occupy border agents and smuggle across criminals and drugs in another.   We have children being sold into sex slavery and/or child labor to pay off cartel fees or as reward to those working with the cartels.  

uh huh.  And we have legitimate asylum seekers waiting in piles of trash, figuratively and literally.  Perhaps we could find a way to sort them out...  isn't that what Biden is trying to do?

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

uh huh.  And we have legitimate asylum seekers waiting in piles of trash, figuratively and literally.  Perhaps we could find a way to sort them out...  isn't that what Biden is trying to do?

It must be nice to think life is so black and white.  

Just let in the good guys and keep the bad guys out..  Why hasn’t anyone thought of this!??

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It’s utterly fascinating to me how it’s primarily single young men that are need of seeking ‘asylum’. In the olden days they would’ve been called …what’s the word again? Oh yeah…LEGAL immigrants abiding by the laws of our country! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1